P&B General Election - Game

With regards to saving money, it may benefit the senior clubs but what about the fans? Make them go watch a team they don't want to support, higher ticket prices, potentially higher travel costs etc etc...?

Have you quoted the wrong person?

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, just because you don't understand something doesn't make it a lie. We just aren't going to provide funding for something that isn't worth the investment. If that means the clubs close down then so be it.

So you won't kill the juniors with a quick bullet, you will just take away their food source and let them starve?

Rotisserie chickens take 1.5 hours to cook, they must reach a core temperature of at least 83 degrees Celsius and cannot drop lower than 65 degrees before being sold. Ovens used to cook them are large, expensive to operate and expensive to replace. They also require raw food handlers and cooked food handlers. How could the average football club accommodate the amount of ovens required, the number of staff, the time that is necessary and the cost of producing the chickens?

My apologies, that question was aimed at ginge.

Not at all. I would like to take a moment before the questions from the electorate to say how much I have enjoyed debating the finer points of this election with you, Spain. You clearly know what you're talking about. Not so much Ginge, but that was hardly his doing.

Im torn here.

I was a YSU man but ginge and his plan for scottish football have been an utter mess and i dont think he even knows his own party policy.

Spain has been thorough and articulate but his party are riven with juniorism.

Dece have nothing to say for themselves bit half hearted attempts to appear inclisive by putting baroness warsi up to speak.

My question for all candidates would be as a former kloppist what party best represents my aspirations now?

Not at all. I would like to take a moment before the questions from the electorate to say how much I have enjoyed debating the finer points of this election with you, Spain. You clearly know what you're talking about. Not so much Ginge, but that was hardly his doing.

I'd much like to return the compliment before I address the floor. As I said before, a thoroughly decent fellow.

No, just because you don't understand something doesn't make it a lie. We just aren't going to provide funding for something that isn't worth the investment. If that means the clubs close down then so be it.

Thankyou for the messages of support so far, I require a deputy & party members.

Mon kick the Juniors oot with me

post-31465-Patrick-Bateman-Head-Nod-gif-

Rotisserie chickens take 1.5 hours to cook, they must reach a core temperature of at least 83 degrees Celsius and cannot drop lower than 65 degrees before being sold. Ovens used to cook them are large, expensive to operate and expensive to replace. They also require raw food handlers and cooked food handlers. How could the average football club accommodate the amount of ovens required, the number of staff, the time that is necessary and the cost of producing the chickens?

It's not a blanket policy for every club, they can decide whether or not to implement our suggestion. I love a good pie, I mean I've even featured on Paul Hollywood's Sunday morning show talking about pies (I genuinely did, I was interviewed for the show at an away game at Cliftonhill last season), so we would advise clubs to offer a selection of meat/poultry based products.

Chicken is healthier, but everyone is allowed a cheat day here and there. So if you're a pie lover, fire in!

Archived