Tartan Army - Good Guys or Wanks?

Tartan Army  

254 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I posted a video of Poland fans waiting outside the stadium to shake hands of the Tartan Army.

You think they're wankers - says more about you than them imho!

Poland supporters eh? Wow.

Did they do that really greht banter Poznan thing as a mark of respect?

Still, if you wish to get all warm and fuzzy about the approval of a group of racist, white supremacist vermin, then crack on.

Who are you going for next for validation? The Serbs?

Edited by H_B

Poland supporters eh? Wow.

Did they do that really greht banter Poznan thing as a mark of respect?

Still, if you wish to get all warm and fuzzy about the approval of a group of racist, white supremacist vermin, then crack on.

Who are you going for next for validation? The Serbs?

All Poles are now racist, white supremacist vermin now?

What a sad individual you are.

Still, I'm sure that the countless women sexually harassed by TA fannies flashing from under their kilts, the Warsaw tourist industry trying to clean the piss off the Old Town's monuments and the street cleaners sweeping up thousands of smashed bottles of Buckfast will be heartened to know that the verdict of skinhead racists in a football ground acts as the final judgement on the much-loved status of the TA in foreign countries.

Most Poles, like most Scots, don't associate themselves with the tragic supporters of their national side. Who are absolutely, in the Polish case, time-honoured racist scumbags.

Nice try anyway.

Labelling entire and huge groups of people as racists because they have attended a football game shows just how utterly stupid and cretinous you are.

Where is the evidence for your assertion anyway? The poll on here shows a 70/30 split in favour of the Tartan Army, and I've never heard anyone slag them off other than people such as you on football forums like this.

Edited by ArabFC

Labelling entire and huge groups of people as racists because they have attended a football game shows just how utterly stupid and cretinous you are.

Labelling a national team's fanbase as racist when it has committed serial acts of racism is a fairly straightforward, fact-based description. Absolutely no-one is being fooled by your faux outrage about categorisation here.

And for the record - it isn't actually a huge group of people at all. Just in the same way that most Scottish football fans aren't in the TA and don't attend or even care about Scotland international matches, the vast majority of Polish football fans don't follow their national team.

Those that do, of course, have a similar record of shaming the country as the Tartan Army. Which is why your grasping attachment to a Polish-Scottish love-in in Warsaw is absolutely hilarious to the disinterested observer.

Labelling a national team's fanbase as racist when it has committed serial acts of racism is a fairly straightforward, fact-based description. Absolutely no-one is being fooled by your faux outrage about categorisation here.

And for the record - it isn't actually a huge group of people at all. Just in the same way that most Scottish football fans aren't in the TA and don't attend or even care about Scotland international matches, the vast majority of Polish football fans don't follow their national team.

Those that do, of course, have a similar record of shaming the country as the Tartan Army. Which is why your grasping attachment to a Polish-Scottish love-in in Warsaw is absolutely hilarious to the disinterested observer.

Ok , I'll bite.

You must have one sad existence that you find the need to insult anyone who happens to be passionate about their team /club . All I've seen you do on here is try to start arguments with people .

You put a lot of effort into trying to convince people that you are as disinterested as you suggest. Which leads me into thinking that you actually do have a lot of interest but are somehow jealous that it's not you that's experiencing visiting other countries and cultures.

but are somehow jealous that it's not you that's experiencing visiting other countries and cultures.

Yes, and we all know the ONLY way to experience visiting different countries and cultures is to do so "on manouvres" with kilt-wearing arse-baring vomiting Buckfast-wielding arseholes.

Certainly no one other than the "brigades" who follow the national football team, embarrassing themselves in city centres round the globe actually travels beyond these shores :1eye

Aye, the TA certainly do like to soak up their "culture" when abroad.

I've heard that local museums and art galleries see record visitor peaks when the TA are in town.

Mind you, that's just local women hoping to find some sanctuary where they might not be flashed by some red-cheeked slurring simpleton wearing tartan.

I've heard that local museums and art galleries see record visitor peaks when the TA are in town.

Mind you, that's just local women hoping to find some sanctuary where they might not be flashed by some red-cheeked slurring simpleton wearing tartan.

Ah, I get it now. Culture means museums and art galleries.

Nothing whatsoever to do with meeting people and just taking in the different environment and ways of life ?

Some of the TA actually stay a few days extra to do just that !!

Yes, I'm sure the locals really look forward to that.

There's nothing better than meeting drunked pawing sex pests when you are trying to get to work and go to the shops.

Nothing whatsoever to do with meeting people and just taking in the different environment and ways of life ?

Don't think sampling the local whoring house counts tbh.

Agreed- turning up to a football game in attention seeking novelty dress is truly the mark of a total spanner.

article-0-1B535C0800000578-483_634x423.j

Is that Roy Keane sitting top left? Obviously pre-shave.

As many have said before there is always a minority of wanks in all supports. The only embarrassing thing about the Scotland fans are the no voters.

I'm sorry, couldn't help myself there.

Scotland fans are welcome everywhere they go, that for me is justification in saying good guys.

Edited by Bigbud

It's too funny, given that the set of fans who actually care most about the wearing of kilts and accost others for not doing so, as part of their ridiculous 'footsoldier uniform' are... erm... hang on a minute...

Everyone else is merely pointing and laughing at the utter dicks you associate with on a regular basis.

I've never seen anyone accost others for not wearing kilts. If that's happened to you then chin up babe, I'm sure you'll get over it some day xoxo

Why do people think they're wanks. Also I'm a Scotland fan but the tag Tartan Army isn't like some sort of exclusive club, surely everybody that supports Scotland to some extent (so 95 percent of Scottish football fans) realises this yeah?

Usually the wanks who bring up the term to distance themselves from them.