Tartan Army - Good Guys or Wanks?

Tartan Army  

254 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

^^^Big fonts = No nieces and nephews = No great nieces and nephews = Story about 'Edinburgh' guys on tube never happened.

Why would I make this up,have you saw my other posts I am a passionate Scotsman and voted aye,why would I want to have a dig at our own support?I am seething about this,the guys pals joined in the berating instead of telling him to shut his mouth.Its opened my eyes a bit regarding this thread and topic.Guys were singing the Fletcher song before it

What comments from i, gobblechops??? Please don't think of that in public again. You completely stupid fucking bampot. The stupid is further exemplified by the fact it would have taken you less than an hour to walk to where you were going. Again, being from Glasgow....if what you allege is so serious and you did nothing, its entirely your fault. Now away and bile yer heed.

Aye I am going to stop around 50 people all charging in one door.And how do you know were I live and how long it would take me to walk home from the town?Why would I want to walk I am not that poor?Would you have said something,naw cos your not a Scotland fan you have said so before countless times.

Aye I am going to stop around 50 people all charging in one door.And how do you know were I live and how long it would take me to walk home from the town?Why would I want to walk I am not that poor?Would you have said something,naw cos your not a Scotland fan you have said so before countless times.

Still steaming from yesterday I see.

Accents bad Hibernian tattoes and general hated of there destination and inhabitants

So you can tell an Edinburgh accent from an east Lothian or a Fife one? Wow, you truly are a cunning linguist.

How does having Hibs tattoes and "a general hatred of there destination and inhabitants" mark you out as being from Edinburgh? How do you know they weren't from Prestonpans or something? "The accents and Hibs tattoo told me he was from the east coast, but it was his intense hatred for weegies that told me it was Edinburgh".

I know exactly where these guys come from, your imagination you trumpet.

Because they were reeking o shite.

51475250.jpg
Edited by Guest

I'll ask you again. What comments went through your totey wee brain while you suffered this trauma??? You tell everyone on here youre from Glasgow. You have a pop at everyone not from Glasgow. Including Ayrshireites, despite being allegedly an Ayr fan. You now equate walking as being for the poor.....and what would supporting a team or not have to do with saying anything in any given situation??? You're a complete arse.

I'll ask you again. What comments went through your totey wee brain while you suffered this trauma??? You tell everyone on here youre from Glasgow. You have a pop at everyone not from Glasgow. Including Ayrshireites, despite being allegedly an Ayr fan. You now equate walking as being for the poor.....and what would supporting a team or not have to do with saying anything in any given situation??? You're a complete arse.

Allegedly who is making the accusations also were have I dist Ayrshire?

Dodging a bullet is a figure of speech nothing disrespectful in that phrase

Its not were I come from its not were I belong Glasgow is my home

Spent the first 45 mins watching 20 or so idiots around me arguing over seats, pushing each other, telling the people behind them to stand if they want to see, including the kids and then hugging like long lost buddies. Big day out in the big city, and they can't handle it.

Game was fairly average, just as well opposition were poor.

Dear seats for me next time to see if I can actually watch the game.

Best fans my ass

Spent the first 45 mins watching 20 or so idiots around me arguing over seats, pushing each other, telling the people behind them to stand if they want to see, including the kids and then hugging like long lost buddies. Big day out in the big city, and they can't handle it.

Game was fairly average, just as well opposition were poor.

Dear seats for me next time to see if I can actually watch the game.

Best fans my ass

I had the dear seats could not get into them had to stand at the exit at the top of Sandy Jardine to see it good seats are not going to help you much