Tartan Army - Good Guys or Wanks?

Tartan Army  

254 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just read the post about the fighting in The Last Post in Paisley. Loved the addition of "in front of women and children". :lol:

Aye, because the fact that they were fighting would have been made better if it wasn't. Fucking moron.

Aye cos women in children in Paisley will never have seen such barbarous behaviour!

Aye cos women in children in Paisley will never have seen such barbarous behaviour!

It was probably the wife and the children of the 2 boys scrapping, I still don't see why this is relevant to Scotland supporters being wanks, because they were Scottish does it also make everyone Scottish and in turn near everyone on this board wankers?

It was probably the wife and the children of the 2 boys scrapping, I still don't see why this is relevant to Scotland supporters being wanks, because they were Scottish does it also make everyone Scottish and in turn near everyone on this board wankers?

I hold my hands up got no Catholic guilt complex about it

Aware of that, i am. However it is this utter simpleton Dryhorce who, in response, said 'he had never seen anyone misbehave on the tube except drunken English stag parties'. Then some jibberish about Queens Park locals and shopkeepers. Always targeting someone, in this thread alone the English, the rich, the people of Ayrshire and Edinburgh and now apparently the Catholics have got it in the neck.

B S

Hilarious reading about folk raging at kilts. I only wear them at weddings but if people want to wear them to internationals, who honestly gives a flying f**k? Adds to the occasion if anything.

It's too funny, given that the set of fans who actually care most about the wearing of kilts and accost others for not doing so, as part of their ridiculous 'footsoldier uniform' are... erm... hang on a minute...

Everyone else is merely pointing and laughing at the utter dicks you associate with on a regular basis.

Remarkable how the views of a fanbase which even the P&J admits has a reputation for being thick, racist scumbags can be suddenly elevated to credible judges of good behaviour, because, erm, a few hundred of them applauded the pissed-up wanks in the away end too. :1eye