Tartan Army - Good Guys or Wanks?

Tartan Army  

254 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've found that the wanks are few and far between. Most guys just go for a laugh and, as Scots drunks go (see any Scottish city, town or village at the weekend), they behave pretty well. Mind you, I can't go the self-appointed TA police who check people for wearing what they consider to be unacceptable tops.

Banners work both ways so your trying to say the waving of better together banners at the commonwealth games was not political?

And normal Scots with there flag getting ejected on camera for simply flying there saltire was expectable?

You lot are the last people to be taking the moral high ground after what went on here in Glasgow that is for sure

You lot - who are you lot?

Wasn't at the commonwealth games , but if people had political banners there then they shouldn't.

Ejected for flying saltires - really?

Notice it seems to be the usual suspects on the political pages that seem to have the problem with the T.A?

And low a behold they were proud no voters in the big referendum?

Any form of social gathering of like minded yes voters they detest?

Same mind sets that hundred of years ago would not let more than two people gathr round a fire

Proud to be Scottish proud of our fans and there good human actions

Have to laugh at the nawbags and there hate fuelled posts in here to

Gets a life FFS

Dearie me. Do we have two classes of Scotland supporters then? The 100% true, blue blooded Yes voters with no flaws, and the others who see no problem with being tied to the other three British countries economically & politically? What has all that to do with football?

Away and watch braveheart with your d**k oot!!

I've found that the wanks are few and far between. Most guys just go for a laugh and, as Scots drunks go (see any Scottish city, town or village at the weekend), they behave pretty well. Mind you, I can't go the self-appointed TA police who check people for wearing what they consider to be unacceptable tops.

What tops are unacceptable

Dearie me. Do we have two classes of Scotland supporters then? The 100% true, blue blooded Yes voters with no flaws, and the others who see no problem with being tied to the other three British countries economically & politically? What has all that to do with football?

Away and watch braveheart with your d**k oot!!

Says the man in full support of the BBC and the establishment and the sick child molesters in charge

Anybody else surprised he has a fascination with my boaby?

I think everyone one of us that go to Scotland games home or away and drinks alcohol have the ability to be a good guy or a w**k depending on how pished they get on the day and the type of people around you. I can be fine one game but be pished another game and be a bit louder, a bit more annoying and a bit more anti English but ultimately 9/10 games im a perfectly acceptable good guy. Know of other guys that I bump into regularly that can be fine almost every game and then they come bouncing along the odd occasion, slabbering all over you.

Also worth pointing out that if you're a stuck up c*nt like H B that can't stand people being drunk around you and being annoying then you shouldn't really be going to football at all. Perhaps stick to the local chess club/ bowls club or something a bit more up your street.

H.B would get turned doon even if he went dogging

There are a few TA guys that sadly measure the way people support the team on how many trips they've been on or how long the feathers on their bunnet are and they are wanks.

I don't see them as any worse than the sneering 'everything is shite' brigade though. They are every bit as tedious as doe a deer.

Edited by WBTon

It doesn't catch all of them, but as a good starting point, anyone who wears a kilt and/or one of those stupid Glengarry hats to the football is a total w**k.

Now you are just on the wind up. Its spot the person not in the kilt at Scotland games.

The average ' tartan army foot soldier ' will get the first train down from Aucthtermuchy or Angus or some other teuchtar hovel tomorrow morning and drink 8 cans of 'T' on the train whilst singing doe a deer.

During song intervals discuss he will ask why 'Faddy' isn't in the squad, and why Jordan Rhodes hasn't been signed by Man Utd yet. The hipster version will say it's about time we threw Harper and Feruz in the mix to have a look.

He will be wearing a kilt, a see you jimmy hat and a Scotland strip, football socks and Cat boots. Look out for the hipster foot soldier with some arty T Shirt which mentions Maradona, Jimmy Hill or similar such cringe.

At the match he will belt out Flower of Scotland despite saying they will never sing it again less than a month ago. Make sure to shout ' 'GAINST WHO!' before the proud Edwards army line for some bonus w**k points.

During the game he will be sure to 'stand up because he hates England', or if he's feeling really mental, he will sing about Jimmy Hill's sexuality.

If Scotland win, he will discuss who he would like in the group stage of the Euros and look into hotels in Paris. If they don't win, he will call for Strach's immediate resignation. No middle ground!

Yes, the average foot solider really is a w**k.

The average ' tartan army foot soldier ' will get the first train down from Aucthtermuchy or Angus or some other teuchtar hovel tomorrow morning and drink 8 cans of 'T' on the train whilst singing doe a deer.

Scotland fans come from all over Scotland funnily enough.

During song intervals discuss he will ask why 'Faddy' isn't in the squad, and why Jordan Rhodes hasn't been signed by Man Utd yet. The hipster version will say it's about time we threw Harper and Feruz in the mix to have a look.

I havent heard anyone (I am from Angus and one of your average types as youve stated) mention Faddy for years, mention Rhodes going to any big club or even speak of Feruz/Harper whilst going to games.

He will be wearing a kilt, a see you jimmy hat and a Scotland strip, football socks and Cat boots. Look out for the hipster foot soldier with some arty T Shirt which mentions Maradona, Jimmy Hill or similar such cringe.

90 percent of people going to Scotland games (rugby or football) wear kilts. Problem? I personally wear a Scotland top and sambas, is that ok?

At the match he will belt out Flower of Scotland despite saying they will never sing it again less than a month ago. Make sure to shout ' 'GAINST WHO!' before the proud Edwards army line for some bonus w**k points.

Singing the national anthem makes you a w****r? Sums you up.

During the game he will be sure to 'stand up because he hates England', or if he's feeling really mental, he will sing about Jimmy Hill's sexuality.

Have never heard that song at any of the 25 games I have been to. I have heard the Jimmy Hill one a few times, big deal or? Nah thought not.

If Scotland win, he will discuss who he would like in the group stage of the Euros and look into hotels in Paris. If they don't win, he will call for Strach's immediate resignation. No middle ground!

Absolute pish.

No Lex I think its you that is the w**k. ^_^

What an absolute load of tosh. Well done on getting a bite though.

Edited by 1320Lichtie

Imagine taking the time to write that out. Fucking tragic

Agreed- turning up to a football game in attention seeking novelty dress is truly the mark of a total spanner.

article-0-1B535C0800000578-483_634x423.j

Wanks.

Uneducated wanks.

They wear kilts.

Booing the Liechtenstein anthem because it sounds like God Save the Queen. In my opinion, the most embarrassing moment in Scotland's 900 year history.

Also, when did we turn into the Irish? Leave the "We're shit, but at least we have good supporters" spiel to them.

The Liechtenstein incident was unbelievably cringeworthy.