Poland vs Scotland

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's really awful listening on the radio, Willie Miller always sounds suicidal so no matter what he says you don't know what the f**k is happening. They overreact to everything so it's impossible to know what is close or miles behind.

I have to admit that I've never really taken much of an interest in international football (in comparison to club football). I've always been happy when the Home Nations do well but my support for England has always been slightly greater than my support for any other country, due to having been born there and having lots of family there. Must say that I'm highly impressed with the way Scotland have been playing recently and, in my opinion, they currently look like a comfortably better team than England. Long may it continue! With Stevie May being included in squads now, I may start to take more of an interest in international football.

#gloryhunter

If I go to my bed now, no-one will be able to convince me this was anything other than a 2-1 win.

:lol:

Supporting Scotland: 45 years of pain and a few minutes of delight that makes you go mental.

Right now I feel so gallus that if Charlize Theron called me looking for a shag I'd say, "How nice of you to ask but I'll hold out for a better offer" ;)

Archived