Leaders' Debates

ForzaDundee

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy to see old people die in freezing houses, kids to go starving and immigrants to be attacked, as he thinks it would mean an increased chance of another referendum. Disgusting nationalism.

So you're happy for these things to continue under under the status quo? That's a very skewed and twisted take on reality.

Was ready to settle down with the popcorn to watch the "Big Debate" in the Commons that Gordon Brown called.

Then I discovered it's only him talking then Carmichael replying to him. All over in 30 minutes.

Glad to see Westminster has finally woke up to Scotland and gives it full attention now..

So you're happy for these things to continue under under the status quo? That's a very skewed and twisted take on reality.

No. I'm hoping these things won't continue/happen in future. As opposed to some Yes voters who want it to get worse for people if it brings on another referendum.

Happy to see old people die in freezing houses, kids to go starving and immigrants to be attacked, as he thinks it would mean an increased chance of another referendum. Disgusting nationalism.

These things are happening right now in the glorious United Kingdom :huh: .

I thought it had been well established, that he doesn't. ''Have a clue'' that is, not ''believe that''. :lol:

I'll second that. As far as not having a clue goes, BerwickMad has it pretty much sewn up.

And these things are happening while the SNP are still in power at holyrood

The Scottish budget is fucking huge. The SNP , talk the talk and never deliver. They are utter con merchants. I'm surprised the clown collective havent realised what utter mugs theyve been taken for.

The Scottish budget is fucking huge. The SNP , talk the talk and never deliver. They are utter con merchants. I'm surprised the clown collective havent realised what utter mugs theyve been taken for.

That'll be why they're riding high in the polls for both Westminster & Holyrood and why 55 THOUSAND NEW MEMBERS have just joined :lol::lol::lol:

That'll be why they're riding high in the polls for both Westminster & Holyrood and why 55 THOUSAND NEW MEMBERS have just joined :lol::lol::lol:

This article provides a few hoots:

https://www.opendemocracy.net/ourkingdom/adam-ramsay/quick-note-on-party-memberships-in-uk

None more so than this little gem:

"the Scottish Lib Dems told me today that they have around about 3,000 members, though they added that they've had a “bit of an influx” over the last few weeks, though “nowhere near what the SNP have been having”"

:lol: :lol:

That means for every Scottish Lib Dem member, there are around 27 SNP members.

Lulz!

Archived