Scotland v Republic of Ireland

Lyle Lanley

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a better Scotland goal than this one by Chris Burke against Bulgaria? Certainly not in my lifetime!

Excuse the awful music but was the only highlights I could find of it on Youtube. Play it from about 1:22 - the build up play to the goal is some of the best stuff I have ever seen from Scotland and the finish was sensational :thumsup2

Going to watch this in a pub that is almost directly above an Irish pub. In Kilmarnock.

This'll be fun.

Double Decker boozer? Rain clearing and blue skies over Glasgow. This will of course lead to it being pure chanking when the sun goes down so wrap up kids ;)

Be interesting to see how Anya performs tonight. The Ireland defense will be of a similar standard and style of player to the ones he usually comes up against in England. Anyone know what his form has been like domestically?

Looks like a Sellick shop. Give a big cheer from me when score our first ;) Pub I'm going to seems to cater for Irish students in terms of showing GAA sports on a Sunday on one of the screens. Should make for a good atmosphere. Enjoy the game mate.

Looks like a Sellick shop. Give a big cheer from me when score our first ;) Pub I'm going to seems to cater for Irish students in terms of showing GAA sports on a Sunday on one of the screens. Should make for a good atmosphere. Enjoy the game mate.

Might be taking a wee detour on the way home ;) you too mate!

I'm going to the game tonight, :) My daughters boyfriend got twa tickets and offered the spare ticket to me. :thumsup2

I have never ever been to a Scotland fixture that Scotland haven't won YET since the millennium. :D

I have a good feeling Scotland might pump these Irish fannies off the park should Strachan field an attacking team.

Just for SEAMUS, I'm going to support my national team and GIFRUY sideways and without lube you throbber of a national traitor. :lol:

MON THE SCOTS LET'S DO THESE POTATO MUNCHING IDIOTS. :thumsup2

I'm going to the game tonight, :) My daughters boyfriend got twa tickets and offered the spare ticket to me. :thumsup2

I have never ever been to a Scotland fixture that Scotland haven't won YET since the millennium. :D

I have a good feeling Scotland might pump these Irish fannies off the park should Strachan field an attacking team.

Just for SEAMUS, I'm going to support my national team and GIFRUY sideways and without lube you throbber of a national traitor. :lol:

Call them Southern Ireland supporters, they love that.

^^^^^^

In the Southern Ireland end

^ Soup tacker

Be interesting to see how Anya performs tonight. The Ireland defense will be of a similar standard and style of player to the ones he usually comes up against in England. Anyone know what his form has been like domestically?

Anya has been sub par for Watford by all accounts and has been for some time. The fans get really annoyed when they see him perform for Scotland as he doesn't do it at club level. Type in 'Anya Watford' on Twitter and go to all tweets and read the seethe