Scotland v Republic of Ireland

Lyle Lanley

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FAO Celtic fans/Scotland fans with Celtic Park experience - for fans sitting in the North Stand, I presume if you're coming from the City Centre you can cut up past the Jock Stein Stand and cut through that way?

Thanks in advance. I don't think I can remember looking forward to a game since the 2013 League Cup Final. Don't think I will for quite a while either.

Yeah that'll be fine. Assuming Ireland fans will be in the usual away section, the only gate that will be closed will likely be the one between the outside of the main stand and the Lisbon lions. Just means folk going in that direction will need to walk along London Road

Yeah that'll be fine. Assuming Ireland fans will be in the usual away section, the only gate that will be closed will likely be the one between the outside of the main stand and the Lisbon lions. Just means folk going in that direction will need to walk along London Road

That was my suspicion. Thanks!

If you head through to chance your arm your best bet is to get to the gates next to the tunnel under the north stand. There is usually someone selling a ticket around there

Thanks mate got myself a ticket sorted, think there will be a few going about and folk will have a good chance getting one at the ground

Getting excited for this so decided to make a Scotland playlist on spotify with all the classics to get me more hyped. Some #qual choons in there

https://play.spotify.com/user/cowserchief/playlist/309DmUOltInJHCAwkNC0ov

Blocked at work - rats' minges! :angry:

Listening to Runrig Loch Lomond from the Ukraine game on my phone instead :thumsup2

Got a proper buzz on for this now.

Biggest game since the Italy one?

Heard a few folk saying that. Technically the game vs Holland at Hampden in the Burley era was bigger (as we could have bagged a playoff if we'd won), but there was a sense of 'even if we somehow win this one, we're still miles from being a decent side' - for me anyway.

This side seems to be on the cusp of breaking through and being truly decent, and tonight's game is a real litmus test of that. And, of course, the group could tilt on this result. Got to be three points tonight.