Scotland v Republic of Ireland

Lyle Lanley

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We were brilliant last night, thoroughly deserved win against a side who were more content on hoofing it and booting f**k out of our players rather than play football. Two of our best chances (Martin and the goal) came when we actually took a run at them, so I wish we'd done that more and maybe nicked another goal or two.

Anyone in Glasgow city centre last night will justify the superb atmosphere between two sets of passionate supporters....still suffering. .!!! Alba gu brath...

Didn't happen.

Have you not heard? We're a bitter, Irish hating, potato bashing nation that can't abide anyone or anything with Irish roots.

Does the 'Paysmith' come from Naismith wanting to get paid? For doing his job? :lol:

Watched the game back this morning, can't believe I saw someone else on here say Naismith was awful... Easily the best of our attacking players - always positive, on the front foot and looking to push forward. One of those players that gets better and better the higher up he goes. Finally becoming the player we all knew he would be seeing him come through at Killie.

He could've transferred and there was no need for his press conference. Yeah I'm cringing myself at "paysmith" I hate shitey wee names "Paul Dumbert" "Martin O Squeal" "Shittaker".

He could've transferred and there was no need for his press conference. Yeah I'm cringing myself at "paysmith" I hate shitey wee names "Paul Dumbert" "Martin O Squeal" "Shittaker".

Rangers F.C., through their own stupidity and incompetence, screwed over plenty of footballers who they gave contracts to that they couldn't afford, so why should any of them have shown the new club any loyalty or respect?

Great game, fantastic goal. Ireland looked poor and we should be able to beat them away as well. Who would've thought Shaun Maloney would turn into a must-play Scotland starter?

And this thread is bulging with loonies who have very weird attitudes about Ireland, for some reason. Anyone whose response to that result is to start feeling themselves up about what Celtic fans must think about it is certifiably mental.

If we can match Poland's results from here and beat them at home we'll finish second. They'll beat Georgia and Gibraltar, probably lose to Germany, so we'd need 6 points + whatever they get from Ireland, and beat them at home.

Should they beat Ireland home and away we probably need to win in Georgia and Dublin, however if they draw both Ireland games or win one and lose one then three points in Dublin would be enough.

We're in a fantastic position if we can beat Poland at home.

1966 WC qualifiers springs to mind...

Rangers F.C., through their own stupidity and incompetence, screwed over plenty of footballers who they gave contracts to that they couldn't afford, so why should any of them have shown the new club any loyalty or respect?

:lol:

Oh, you're one of those type of guys. You not got a copy of "match" to be scribbling over?

Didn't "Paysmith" also take a wage cut at Rangers? A club that withheld his national insurance contributions as well.

What a bunch of miserable, shameless morons Sevco supporters are.

Not trolling in the slightest, seems a good guy to me.

3/10

"Sevco" :lol:

Types with a Scottish accent.

Calls Ireland 'we'.

Right you are. Away back to your pish stained smack den you smelly wee scheme goblin.

Are you tryna chat me up? :lol::wub: Amazing patter btw.

Top kek.

Bahaha! On a scale of 1 to Roy Keane, how utterly raging are you?

My favourite bit of last night was the guys driving past in the loud sports cars in Celtic tops with loud Glaswegian accents shouting for all to hear that 'Scotland are shite' - this being after the match. Hope their dugs/spawn didn't take too hard a kicking. Ha ha ha.

Why would I be raging?? :unsure2: Fucked off we lost a game I thought we should win, aye, but we can still qualify so Im no gonna dwell on it for long.

FWIW, I actually hope we can both qualify and I hope you fucking smash them wankers next week.

Didn't happen.

Have you not heard? We're a bitter, Irish hating, potato bashing nation that can't abide anyone or anything with Irish roots.

Replace nation with forum & your probably a wee bit closer.