Scotland v Republic of Ireland

Lyle Lanley

Totally gutted. Thankfully Im taken so at least I dinnae have to let you down gently. :)

Honestly, I'd probably post here more if it wasnae for all that kind of shite. This week was first time I've been on in about a year so hardly a regular.

Agreed about Walters. But you do have Chris Martin... :lol:

Hi Nicola :wub:

Martin >>>>>>> Walters

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Totally gutted. Thankfully Im taken so at least I dinnae have to let you down gently. :)

Honestly, I'd probably post here more if it wasnae for all that kind of shite. This week was first time I've been on in about a year so hardly a regular.

Agreed about Walters. But you do have Chris Martin... :lol:

Are you actually irish?

Not a great technical game but very exciting and one of the best atmospheres that I've witnessed at a Scotland game. Robertson is a class act and him and Anya are a great combo.

Does anyone know what the fight on the corner of the main stand and the stand behind where we scored was all about?

They also could have moved for fees and refrained from pathetic, insensitive wee press conferences..

Why should they have moved for fees when they didn't have to?

Oh, and "insensitive wee press conferences." :lol:

Just watched the match back really impressed with how we played, especially in the first half. I'll echo others in saying Martin is yet to convince but mostly excellent performances all round. That goal is a thing of beauty. :wub:

Russell Martin's like the new photogenic marathon guy. Every other c**t looking like a squeezed bawsack with veins popping about everywhere and he's there looking like something out of a catalogue.

Perhaps you're too bent out of shape about some pishy old firm Norn Iron nonsense to believe anyone could like somebody like McLean, but I genuinely think he seems like a decent c**t. He probably never wrote that open letter but it was good stuff - left lots of foaming morons with egg on their face.

f**k me you're not actually joking are you..

Who was left with egg on their faces? :lol:

Why should they have moved for fees when they didn't have to?

Oh, and "insensitive wee press conferences." :lol:

Just watched the match back really impressed with how we played, especially in the first half. I'll echo others in saying Martin is yet to convince but mostly excellent performances all round. That goal is a thing of beauty. :wub:

It would have endeared them towards the support. They didnt have to do anything but it explains why many fans dislike them. Why people struggle with this bemuses me.

What's particulaly funny with that line?

Did you literally watch the whole game back? :lol:

Edited by Stormzy

Are you actually irish?

I was born in Scotland but my dad is Irish, my heritage is Irish and my heart is Irish. I'm no someone who talks shite about Scotland & I genuinely hope they do well but I'm Irish & have always supported Ireland my whole life.

She's this bird.

I probably wasnae too dissimilar that night. :lol::guns

I was born in Scotland but my dad is Irish, my heritage is Irish and my heart is Irish. I'm no someone who talks shite about Scotland & I genuinely hope they do well but I'm Irish & have always supported Ireland my whole life.

I probably wasnae too dissimilar that night. :lol::guns

"My heritage is Irish"

FFS!

So you're not Irish, thanks for clearing that one up.

Never been as nervous in the lead up and watching a game. Literally sitting on the edge of my seat in the hoose. Could've broken glass with the yelling when we scored.

Wee robertson and mulgrew were class and maloneys goal was out the top drawer.

Blows the group wide open and with 2 games against gibraltar to come it's looking better.