Dundee vs Accies

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How many turnstiles do you need for 100 fans?

My point exactly. I wasn't looking for a bite, just being realistic. We only ever got 2 turnstyles at NDP and our support was around the 400 mark there last season. Do the maths.

Wouldnt bother me too much tbh its just banter really. Clarksons was a good header but won it pretty easily tbf. Stewart took his well but nobody picked his run up after harkins won the header. Yous will be fine this season though, good footballing side.

Good luck

To much sensible posts going on just now , Dundee were worthy of there win , disappointed yes but we had no right to expect to turn up and beat a good Dundee side so take it on the chin , aim has always been 10th and we are well on course for that , where are Dee fans expecting to finish ?

To much sensible posts going on just now , Dundee were worthy of there win , disappointed yes but we had no right to expect to turn up and beat a good Dundee side so take it on the chin , aim has always been 10th and we are well on course for that , where are Dee fans expecting to finish ?

Id be happy with 10 too obviously as thats the aim. I think 7th is possible for us though I certainly dont see why not. We should be above st mirren, saints, county and motherwell id guess.

16 points from the first quatre is a very good return from us, certainly not anywhere near relegation form.

You said earlier you thought it should have been Harkins that had been subbed. Harkins is the type of player that does nothing all game then sets up two goals in 4 minutes. ;) Personally thought McBride let the midfield battle bypass him and he wasn't the greatest today, deserved to be subbed. Saying that, thought McBride was exceptional at Motherwell and has a role to play.

I thought Harkins had one of his quiet games and then up he steps (not for the first time). I didn't think McBride was fantastic as such I just felt he was doing more than Harkins up until the substitution. As you say, Harkins can be a real game changer and in this case the gamble paid off thankfully. I thought we were weakest at the back today and seemed a bit shakey, thats why I thought we'd be better keeping McBride on. Delighted to be 'wrong' as it were and it was good to see Thompson getting another run out, if he stays fit he could well be the guy keeping McBride out the team.

No just that you were so unhappy about accies doing it a few years back. But you must now see the merit of this.

What I can not see the merit of is the rubber bands. I have looked for any academic litrature on the benefits of this and find none possibly why no ther teams do this. looks gr8 tho it may be why we can't beat you.

Archived