Rovers v Alloa

Benedictus right back? I'd play Tiff instead of McCord as I don't think hes played too well this season, hope wasps1 has a great debut.

He's played there for Dundee. He might add a bit more steel to the back line and a threat at set pieces. Wasps1 has got new boots and has done well in the development league so he deserves his big chance ;)

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Given your sobriquet, do you think that's wise?

Got to keep my figure in the right shape. Otherwise I'd have to change my username, and that's, like, sorcery, man.

The scandal of Flag-gate seems to have overtaken this game. Hopefully the players aren't too unsettled by the missing flag. Was it the big flag with the Italian words on it? You know, the one that had the East Fife fans all hot and bothered.

Had a dream last night that Mark Stewart scored in the first minute v Alloa, albeit at Recreation Park after outmuscling the right-back and poking it in after the ref played the advantage.

Also dreamt that I was playing in goal at Stark's in a team including Rory McKeown and Charlie Nicholas in defence and Craig Brewster up front, who scored a screamer with his right foot for a change.

Either way, looking forward to getting down to Stark's to hear the line-ups...

Archived