Why do OF fans post on Pie and Bovril?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you re write that with your fingers instead of pushing your head against the keyboard? Genuinely difficult to decipher your seething mess of a post.

Shut up ya wee sack. You're basic point isn't that Old Firm fans might be a bit more sensitive to any abuse they might get fed up with it (afer all most of them were supporters from the age of 14 downwards unlike yourself, how dare they have an opinion!!!) its about you and your like from the Jackie Stallone stand who spend your lives patting each others backs for not being 'bigots'. In my opinion, your lot are far far worse than the two of them put together. Its you who came wading into the OF part of the forum looking for the big bad boys to tell you that you're right, they should all go away and leave your forum alone. Said it before and i'll say it a million times more. PTFC and their supporters are absolute unadulterated scum. End of.

Shut up ya wee sack. You're basic point isn't that Old Firm fans might be a bit more sensitive to any abuse they might get fed up with it (afer all most of them were supporters from the age of 14 downwards unlike yourself, how dare they have an opinion!!!) its about you and your like from the Jackie Stallone stand who spend your lives patting each others backs for not being 'bigots'. In my opinion, your lot are far far worse than the two of them put together. Its you who came wading into the OF part of the forum looking for the big bad boys to tell you that you're right, they should all go away and leave your forum alone. Said it before and i'll say it a million times more. PTFC and their supporters are absolute unadulterated scum. End of.

^^verge of tears^^

What a mighty tiff to get yourself into :lol:. You know that song "I can't read, I can't write, cause that don't really matter"? Never has it been more applicable.

You have completely misread my original post. I made it clear that I wasn't asking the OF posters to leave. It was mere curiosity over whether in the face of large negative bias, what keeps these posters posting. What you've done is taken my post, misread it as some anti OF agenda and used it as a way to express your rage at Thistle fans. You aren't the sharpest tool on here are you?

You got it in one J. Horrible self-indulgent plamfs. Dont you concern yourself with tools, MrPussy. At least not until you next sit amongst most of the biggest ones in the country at The Dookit. You're fooling no-one, but its not an anti Old Firm agenda, much more of a typically cuddly-toy land-of-make-believe bullshit that no one else in Scotland argues about fitba or rams it up there opponents or specific bell-ends (ie you) except the big bad Old Firm because they bother about it far too much for your liking. That'll be your weasely sleekit side coming out given that, in your own words, 'you weren't interested in football at 14', therefore you have no fucking clue what passion and inter-club rivalry has ever meant. Leave the big boys game to those who do, they'll still be around following their clubs long after you've found better things to do.

You got it in one J. Horrible self-indulgent plamfs. Dont you concern yourself with tools, MrPussy. At least not until you next sit amongst most of the biggest ones in the country at The Dookit. You're fooling no-one, but its not an anti Old Firm agenda, much more of a typically cuddly-toy land-of-make-believe bullshit that no one else in Scotland argues about fitba or rams it up there opponents or specific bell-ends (ie you) except the big bad Old Firm because they bother about it far too much for your liking. That'll be your weasely sleekit side coming out given that, in your own words, 'you weren't interested in football at 14', therefore you have no fucking clue what passion and inter-club rivalry has ever meant. Leave the big boys game to those who do, they'll still be around following their clubs long after you've found better things to do.

At least you're not bothered champ. Please keep going as you are a making a right royal c**t of yourself and it is frankly hysterical.

Personally, I've been on these forums for a good number of years now and I'd wager the majority of my posts are in the gen nonsense/music/echat/films sections rather than the football forums (or the god-awful RvC/CvR forum *shiver*). As a result I don't think I'm quite targeted in the same way as some of the newer OF members who do discus footballing matters.

I don't like most of the dedicated Celtic forums, they seem to have a bit of a superiority complex, or at least the mods do. There was a small Celtic forum I particularly liked but it closed down maybe a year or two ago due to not enough site traffic, and this is the only football forum I use now.

At least you're not bothered champ. Please keep going as you are a making a right royal c**t of yourself and it is frankly hysterical.

Snivelling cruds coming out with the shite you are do bother me. Even justifying your own question proves my point. If i started a thread with 'Why does Mrcat1990 breathe?', i wouldn't be asking for any concern for your welfare. You knew exactly what you were doing. More than a few here see right through you and your lot. Now please drive safely and take care crossing the road Henry.

I think MrCat was just asking a question which many Rangers/Celtic fans have asked themselves, which is "why bother?". Why bother having to argue with an Aberdeen fan, then have the same argument with a Dundee Utd fan, then a Caley Thistle fan, then a Hibs fan, and so on. It gets very tedious.

But like I said previously, just ignore the negativity and don't allow yourself to get dragged into boring, never-ending pointless arguments. :)

I think MrCat was just asking a question which many Rangers/Celtic fans have asked themselves, which is "why bother?". Why bother having to argue with an Aberdeen fan, then have the same argument with a Dundee Utd fan, then a Caley Thistle fan, then a Hibs fan, and so on. It gets very tedious.

But like I said previously, just ignore the negativity and don't allow yourself to get dragged into boring, never-ending pointless arguments. :)

Have your say then leave them to it.

Very possibly. But football is full of pointless arguments, its not exclusive to those two sets of fans, 99% of discussions we have with any number of clubs go the same way. In the midst of it though, it isnt that pointless to those defending their club or those wishing to troll a little. It is after all a forum.

Snivelling cruds coming out with the shite you are do bother me. Even justifying your own question proves my point. If i started a thread with 'Why does Mrcat1990 breathe?', i wouldn't be asking for any concern for your welfare. You knew exactly what you were doing. More than a few here see right through you and your lot. Now please drive safely and take care crossing the road Henry.

Your post has yet again shown that you have rocks for brains and have misunderstood my op. Somehow everyone else has managed to digest it and discuss the points raised. No wonder you have ended up in the Heads Gone thread.

What a crawling OP, and it could only be one of that fucking mob who'd come up with it.The only superiority complex i get from that is exactly the case MC tries to disguise....elevating the perceived nature of what he believes OF supporters to be, no doubt to massage his own stauner because he isnt one of them and feels so smug about it. Plenty of Rangers and Celtic fans are arseholes. So whit??? We've got a few at Clyde too, every club has. Most of them, more than likely the ones you actually talk to are awright. Not at Firhill though, they're complete mutants. Nearly panto season, MrRat.

^ Dribbling, foaming at the mouth shambles. What a state to get yourself in. Look, I know you must be devastated at supporting one of, if not the worst team in Scotland, but there's really no need to direct your hatred towards us.

Just go on the Celtic v PTFC cup thread to see what a bunch of absolute c***s some of their fans are. Every second post is about child abuse and when I asked one why he removed a post about peados I was accused of "ratting" to a mod, that's why he removed it :1eye Fortunately the wee internet warriors only keep it to tinternet, never hear much from them around Glasgow on the subject.. :lol:

^ Struggling to come to terms with the fact that he supports a filthy, sectarian club that covers up and protects paedophiles.

Partick Thistle - upholding moral superiority in Glasgow since 1876.

post-34837-0-55468500-1413923905.jpg

^ Dribbling, foaming at the mouth shambles. What a state to get yourself in. Look, I know you must be devastated at supporting one of, if not the worst team in Scotland, but there's really no need to direct your hatred towards us.

^ Struggling to come to terms with the fact that he supports a filthy, sectarian club that covers up and protects paedophiles.

Partick Thistle - upholding moral superiority in Glasgow since 1876.

attachicon.gifimages (23).jpg

Wee Aofjays will blow a gasket when he reads that.

Archived