Why do OF fans post on Pie and Bovril?

Why the f**k would you post a picture of your sister?

Because she looks a lot better than yer maw.

^ Dribbling, foaming at the mouth shambles. What a state to get yourself in. Look, I know you must be devastated at supporting one of, if not the worst team in Scotland, but there's really no need to direct your hatred towards us.

^ Struggling to come to terms with the fact that he supports a filthy, sectarian club that covers up and protects paedophiles.

Partick Thistle - upholding moral superiority in Glasgow since 1876.

attachicon.gifimages (23).jpg

Congratulations.

You just made Johnny look like the victim of bigotry rather than the perpertator.

The OED now need a new definition for 'impossible'.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No i did not. Why so paranoid that the statement was directed at your club??? Reason number one...who mentioned terrorism??? Secondly, read the bloody posts back. The post is clearly aimed at someone who isn't a Rangers fan.

My appologies, clearly you didn't say anything wahtsoever which was derogatory towards rangers fans.

You merely waffled on about terrorism, fatal explosions, sporting integrity and the 'new gers' in such a way whioch couldn't possibly be interpreted as bigoted or monstrously ignorant.

My appologies for even suggesting that you maight have had a personal agenda.

My appologies, clearly you didn't say anything wahtsoever which was derogatory towards rangers fans.

You merely waffled on about terrorism, fatal explosions, sporting integrity and the 'new gers' in such a way whioch couldn't possibly be interpreted as bigoted or monstrously ignorant.

My appologies for even suggesting that you maight have had a personal agenda.

Where, oh for the love of Jesus suffering f**k where, was terrorism mentioned you complete grouse??? I can assure you any personal agenda i have with you or your club you'll be the first to know, and won't be collateral damage in another subject matter with f**k aw to do with you. The world, much as it pains you to hear it, does NOT revolve solely around you or your club. In any case, my attacks (which i'll be buggered if im explaining to anyone...they seem pretty clear) contained nothing which was not factual. Best get the spellchecker fixed before putting on your crown of thorns too.

Aggro is having a fucking nightmare here. Explosions? What the f**k are you talking about? Heads gone.

Nightmare yer arse. Your bastions of 'moral superiority' were all over the plastics factory explosion in 2004 like a dug eating hot pies, wheeling out players to show support for ICT to win the First Division in the hope that it could keep you in the SPL, as a 'tribute to the victims'. Fucking liars, using people like that. Most of whom probably wouldnt cross the road to watch them. Thankully the likes of Jamie Mitchell soon got his, ie retirement due to fucked knees (:) pleasing), i live in hope for the rest of you.

Nightmare yer arse. Your bastions of 'moral superiority' were all over the plastics factory explosion in 2004 like a dug eating hot pies, wheeling out players to show support for ICT to win the First Division in the hope that it could keep you in the SPL, as a 'tribute to the victims'. Fucking liars, using people like that. Most of whom probably wouldnt cross the road to watch them. Thankully the likes of Jamie Mitchell soon got his, ie retirement due to fucked knees ( :) pleasing), i live in hope for the rest of you.

Clyde fans obsession towards us is as embarrassing as it is baffling. We're lightyears ahead of you both on and off the pitch. We always have been and always will be.

I think you should channel your energy into questioning why your manager is more interesting in scribbling articles concerning his beloved Rangers than rescuing your team from hurtling towards a play-off with a Highland/Lowland club. Never mind the very real prospect of Clyde moving to East Kilbride and gradually being edged out of the picture altogether in favour of an East Kilbride named team.

*Typically delusional Glasgow club supporter sweeps under carpet*

Or the total shiteing it about where to put the New Gers in the league entry vote....would be fucking hilarious if the team your chairman was gagging to vote in at your level pass you on the way up and take your precious extra payday from the club(s) you claim to loathe. I've plenty energy, just ask yer sister.

So that brings me to the above question for the Rangers and Celtic minded posters, what makes you want to post on this forum and not a forum more OF orientated?

It is simple. I love Rangers and I love Scottish football so P&B is my natural place.

a. More is posted about Rangers here than on all others Scottish fitba forums combined and

b. If you want to hear about a scandal, such as Brechin's hedge being in jeopardy, then you hear it first on P&B.

I love the board's diversity.

Nightmare yer arse. Your bastions of 'moral superiority' were all over the plastics factory explosion in 2004 like a dug eating hot pies, wheeling out players to show support for ICT to win the First Division in the hope that it could keep you in the SPL, as a 'tribute to the victims'. Fucking liars, using people like that. Most of whom probably wouldnt cross the road to watch them. Thankully the likes of Jamie Mitchell soon got his, ie retirement due to fucked knees ( :) pleasing), i live in hope for the rest of you.

The 04/05 season we won the double.

WTF are you waffling on about?

Archived