The Storms & Severe Weather Thread

CityDave

Yeah, I saw that The Meadows was pretty badly affected. The car park off Market Street was something else.

Barrett Drive & Provest is also flooded, thankfully the houses don't look to be in much danger

It's also doing a snow in Killie and it's improved the look of the place considerably. I'm now a tad concerned about how I'll get to the pub tonight without falling over several times... or indeed how I'll get back and try not to fall with quite a few drinks in me.

I'm sure a few teams will be counting the cost of the rain and floods across the north east. I went to Dyce last season to see a game and it was a tidy wee ground, a bit of a pain to get to if you don't drive.

CYMAQd8WAAAbSUM.jpg

CYMAQd8WkAA4P9g.jpg

Dyce Juniors Park from another thread.

Inverurie got it much worse. The Don is deeper down in the City so it would take something ridiculous for it to affect residential areas too much.

Other than Grandholme, but that's not a surprise considering it's a converted water mill of course.

It's also doing a snow in Killie and it's improved the look of the place considerably. I'm now a tad concerned about how I'll get to the pub tonight without falling over several times... or indeed how I'll get back and try not to fall with quite a few drinks in me.

You got a sledge and a dog ?

Other than Grandholme, but that's not a surprise considering it's a converted water mill of course.

Which is where I stay. In the end it was much ado about nothing down here, think the flooding further up river probably saved us a bit.

Like I said earlier, they deserve a medal after all of this

Better flood defenses and all the help for these people to rebuild their lives would do.

Where are you in Aberdeenshire and how bad is it where you are?

Edited by CityDave