How would you die

I quite fancy drowning in a vat of something alcoholic. Drowning is apparently quite euphoric and if I can drown in Newcastle Brown Ale then I'll be quite happy. As for how my remains shall be stored, I don't want to be buried or cremated. In Paris Match in Killie there's an old Citroen on top of the toilets with a mannequin in the driving seat, and I want the taxidermist to sort it out so that I can replace said mannequin.

I quite fancy drowning in a vat of something alcoholic. Drowning is apparently quite euphoric and if I can drown in Newcastle Brown Ale then I'll be quite happy. As for how my remains shall be stored, I don't want to be buried or cremated. In Paris Match in Killie there's an old Citroen on top of the toilets with a mannequin in the driving seat, and I want the taxidermist to sort it out so that I can replace said mannequin.

There was once a guy who drowned in a mash tun, it took 36 hours, he had to keep getting out to go to the toilet.

Edited by Zen Archer

Falling from a great height.

It's not the fall that kills you apparently. It's the sudden stop at the end.

I'd like to kill myself ironically, suffocated by a bag for life.

(That's the 2nd time I've used that line in a matter of days.)

Or I could go for a shite in Oscar Pistorius' house.

Edited by Suspect Device

Aye but then you're just a number. f**k that - I want it to be all about me when I die.

Apparently your shadow can be burned into a building due to the intense heat. You could stand in a honey badger stance and create your own banksy.

drug enduced heart attack whilst having a threesome katy perry and Michelle Keegan is how I would like to go.

Surely you want to enjoy the process and the glow you'd have afterwards. Maybe I'd die from a severe wrist injury with all the high 5s I'd be receiving though.