Radio Scotland somehow lose listeners despite political turmoil

Baxter Parp

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes I thought Yes was going to win.

So, at what point did you realise you had made a monumental c**t of it?

Was it a year ago? 6 months? The week of the vote?

You are gutted that I was proved correct, and that I was consistently telling you what would happen. And that's exactly what did happen. Meanwhile your tales from the streets and guffawing at the polls backfired spectacularly when they were proven to be spot on and Yes took a complete spannering.

Well, my scenario will never actually be tested as the SNP won't include a referendum in their manifesto anyway. Colkitto will be further humiliated though.

Your scenario was just as humiliating. The UK will never grant us another referendum :lol:

Aye OK.

So, at what point did you realise you had made a monumental c**t of it?

Was it a year ago? 6 months? The week of the vote?

You are gutted that I was proved correct, and that I was consistently telling you what would happen. And that's exactly what did happen. Meanwhile your tales from the streets and guffawing at the polls backfired spectacularly when they were proven to be spot on and Yes took a complete spannering.

I thought Yes would win right up till the polls closed.

Now why don't we have a bit of honesty from you and please answer my question

I thought Yes would win right up till the polls closed.

Now why don't we have a bit of honesty from you and please answer my question

What makes you think I would ever have believed Yes were going to win? :blink:

Absolutely nothing indicated this. The polls predicted defeat. The odds predicted defeat. Everything predicted defeat.

Unless you actually believed (:lol:) in the hilarious group hugging on here, anyone with a semblance of sense knew No were going to win.

What makes you think I would ever have believed Yes were going to win? :blink:

Absolutely nothing indicated this. The polls predicted defeat. The odds predicted defeat. Everything predicted defeat.

Unless you actually believed ( :lol:) in the hilarious group hugging on here, anyone with a semblance of sense knew No were going to win.

If he is an activist then he must have been swallowing the same utter nonsense Kiwififer was during his attempt to get elected in Edinburgh. Its astonishing how gullible some people can be.

If he is an activist then he must have been swallowing the same utter nonsense Kiwififer was during his attempt to get elected in Edinburgh. Its astonishing how gullible some people can be.

I had always assumed it was just people playing a role.

A bit like boxing - where the fist fodder like Fraudley Harrison tells people he's convinced he will win, even though everyone knows he's going to be horizontal after 3 minutes.

I hadn't really factored in that there were people dumb enough to believe Yes were going to win.

I had always assumed it was just people playing a role.

A bit like boxing - where the fist fodder like Fraudley Harrison tells people he's convinced he will win, even though everyone knows he's going to be horizontal after 3 minutes.

I hadn't really factored in that there were people dumb enough to believe Yes were going to win.

It became clear these people actually existed. I got blocked on twitter by virtually all of them by the morning of the 19th. Sad.

Kiwififer used to PM me about some guy who was helping him run his campaign. The guy sounded like a total psycho to be honest. If I'd had someone that rabid breathing down my neck I'd have decked them right at the start. I actually felt for C as he is a decent guy and he was quite stressed about the entire thing.

Both HB & Reynard thought Yes were going to win in the later stages of the referendum. Both shat it when Yougov started to show those big swings to the Yes campaign.

It's really funny you think this.

An almost Ayrmad level of well madness. Is it something you are doing to convince yourself you didn't just make a complete and utter c**t of yourself during the campaign? Cos you did.

Both HB & Reynard thought Yes were going to win in the later stages of the referendum. Both shat it when Yougov started to show those big swings to the Yes campaign.

I never at any stage thought this. You can check my tweet history for evidence if you like and then apologise.

It's really funny you think this.

An almost Ayrmad level of well madness. Is it something you are doing to convince yourself you didn't just make a complete and utter c**t of yourself during the campaign? Cos you did.

Be honest, you thought Yes would win at one point. Yes?

I never at any stage thought this. You can check my tweet history for evidence if you like and then apologise.

You did, You didn't say it publically but like HB you thought the game was up at one point

Be honest, you thought Yes would win at one point. Yes?

No.

Honestly, there was never any stage when I thought Yes had a chance of winning. It was incredibly clear throughout.

I did expect them to do better than they did though. It was a surprise that they lost by quite such a humiliating 10% plus.

Archived