Radio Scotland somehow lose listeners despite political turmoil

Baxter Parp

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes lets ridicule the right of self determination and even democracy itself, that seems to be all you have left. Independence is unstoppable now, time you britnats faced up to that..

Roll on 2016!!!!

You were saying this for the past two years...

Yes lets ridicule the right of self determination and even democracy itself, that seems to be all you have left. Independence is unstoppable now, time you britnats faced up to that..

Roll on 2016!!!!

I think what's being ridiculed is your Sturgeonesque understanding of international law.

You were saying this for the past two years...

Yes and I'm still saying it now because it will happen. We nearly got there in September, don't believe the brit hype that we didn't.

But we don't give up that's what frightens you brits. Independence is now a massive movement in this country. The genie is well out the bottle!

Yes and I'm still saying it now because it will happen. We nearly got there in September, don't believe the brit hype that we didn't.

But we don't give up that's what frightens you brits. Independence is now a massive movement in this country. The genie is well out the bottle!

Yeah...

You really have to stand back and take in the sheer arrogance of those who support the London based parties. The colonial mindset of thinking they can still tell us what to do.

Those days are long, long gone and if Scotland and her people want to have another referendum then no one, but no one, will stop us!

You really have to stand back and take in the sheer arrogance of those who support the London based parties. The colonial mindset of thinking they can still tell us what to do.

Those days are long, long gone and if Scotland and her people want to have another referendum then no one, but no one, will stop us!

Can you tell me the process where the SNP can deliver a legally binding referendum?

Thanks.

Can you tell me the process where the SNP can deliver a legally binding referendum?

Thanks.

Think I have on more than one occasion, but to refresh..

Win a majority of pro-independence parties in 2016 Holyrood election.

Democratically pass legislation in the Scottish parliament to hold a referendum

Westminster accepts the democratic will of the people of Scotland and Edinburgh Agreement2 is signed.

Think I have on more than one occasion, but to refresh..

Win a majority of pro-independence parties in 2016 Holyrood election.

Democratically pass legislation in the Scottish parliament to hold a referendum

Westminster accepts the democratic will of the people of Scotland and Edinburgh Agreement2 is signed.

You can't. Holyrood has no authority to do such a thing.

Now go away. Have a think about it. And try again.

Is Reynard seriously saying that the UK government would deny the will of the Scottish people?

Yep. I'm saying that as we just decided what the settled will of the Scottih people actually is after over 300 years of wondering.. THEY will abide by the Edinburgh agreement even if the nationalist dont. Sturgeon and Salmond bit into a big shit sandwich when they signed this.

Its hilarious seeing the NCC actually wondering how the british state can simply ignore their whimpering.

Lets face it, what just happened here last month isn't going to be repeated any time soon regardless of what happens politically. The British state are NEVER going to hand the nationalists another shot at this, and particularly not giving them absolutely everything on a plate like Cameron just has. He gambled big time on the EA, and he was proven correct. Its settled. The daft nats STILL cant understand whats just happened to them. :lol:

Archived