Radio Scotland somehow lose listeners despite political turmoil

Baxter Parp

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that graphs shows an incredible business decision taken by the Sunday Herald, supporting Scottish Independence. An ever decreasing market overall and they more than double their circulation. Impressive stuff.

I think that graphs shows an incredible business decision taken by the Sunday Herald, supporting Scottish Independence. An ever decreasing market overall and they more than double their circulation. Impressive stuff.

It's tremendous work by the company.

Back both sides with two different publications.

Yeah. You do tend to miss absolutely everything.

So basically what you are saying is that there is no democratic process that 1.6 million people in Scotland can follow to achieve the right of independence?

Oh I think it'll go beyond that. I can sense that people know that the SNP aren't interested in collaboration and tbh they've backed themselves into a corner

What sort of clownish BS are you talking? They said "promises were broken" the weekend after the referendum. People can see through that stupidity as well as the growling beaten leader "The majority of people have spoken and we have to accept that" and then talks about holding people's feet over the fire. The post referendum comments from the SNP were pathetic and have irked a lot of people apart from the fanatics

So many that they joined in their thousands.

Yet millions voted no and felt no need whatsoever to join a political party as a knee jerk reaction.

^^

This

People vote with their heads and this is what Callybawbag and co don't get. All those thousands of people who are going to split apart or realise that the Indy thing is a "really cool idea" with absolutely no solid economic base and leave. I would not be surprised if some of the Indy ranters on here are the biggest opponents in years to come

So basically what you are saying is that there is no democratic process that 1.6 million people in Scotland can follow to achieve the right of independence?

No. But hey just tried it and failed. They wont be given the chance again.

Scotland will remain the only part of the UK to have formally consented to the union by way of referendum. We are in a privileged position

No. But hey just tried it and failed. They wont be given the chance again.

Scotland will remain the only part of the UK to have formally consented to the union by way of referendum. We are in a privileged position

Think you just contradicted yourself there :blink:

So go on, tell me how I go about achieving independence for Scotland in a peaceful democratic way

Think you just contradicted yourself there :blink:

So go on, tell me how I go about achieving independence for Scotland in a peaceful democratic way

You've just wasted two years of your life inflating balloons and putting stickers on lamp posts attempting to persuade Scotland to be independent haven't you? You tell ME.

You've just wasted two years of your life inflating balloons and putting stickers on lamp posts attempting to persuade Scotland to be independent haven't you? You tell ME.

If there is a majority of pro-independence parties in the 2016 Holyrood parliament then we go for another referendum. Same deal as last time.

Now your turn - tell me how I go about achieving independence for Scotland in a peaceful democratic way

If there is a majority of pro-independence parties in the 2016 Holyrood parliament then we go for another referendum. Same deal as last time.

Now your turn - tell me how I go about achieving independence for Scotland in a peaceful democratic way

He's both angry and frightened.

Angry because the issue hasn't died away like he expected.

And frightened because he knows it'll happen eventually.

He's both angry and frightened.

Angry because the issue hasn't died away like he expected.

And frightened because he knows it'll happen eventually.

There's no doubting there'll be an appetite for independence that'll never go away in a minority but as with Sept 18....always a minority :D

But you'll be here to congratulate me on being spectacularly right when the SNP drop the independence referendum from their manifesto I presume? :)

Why are you finding it so difficult to answer my question?

Tell me how I go about achieving independence for Scotland in a peaceful democratic way?

Why are you finding it so difficult to answer my question?

Tell me how I go about achieving independence for Scotland in a peaceful democratic way?

You can't. That option is gone. You'll need to fight for it in an armed struggle. MacAskill and co better get on to their Sinn Fein mates and see if theres any weapons stashes they were keeping back for a rainy day.

Best of luck

The toothless spring might well happen

But you'll be here to congratulate me on being spectacularly right when the SNP drop the independence referendum from their manifesto I presume? :)

Of course they're not going to promise a referendum in their next manifesto. That would be very foolish.

So if you'd like to be congratulated for that 'prediction' then I for one would like to predict that tomorrow will be Wednesday.

Of course they're not going to promise a referendum in their next manifesto. That would be very foolish.

So if you'd like to be congratulated for that 'prediction' then I for one would like to predict that tomorrow will be Wednesday.

Colkitto said today they would.

Are you saying he's talking a load of bollocks?

Archived