NCC in ruins yet again

Mr Bairn

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah that's right because a 10 point election victory triggers the old 'no going backsies' clause in the British constitution.

Remember when Salmond spoke about "once in a generation", "maybe the only chance". He meant it.

No British government will ever give you another referendum. Salmond knows it. Sturgeon knows it. Every single top level nat knows it.

Orwell utterly despised nationalism. Particularly the ethnic nationalism displayed by a number of daft wee boys in here.

Orwell wasn't a bog fan of old Tories either.

To take your point seriously for a second, do you not accept that the version of nationalism that was portrayed by the Yes campaign (and in fact has been the version put forward by the SNP for a very long time) is entirely different from the ethnic nationalism that has ravaged Europe in days or yore?

Seriously?

Your credibility is on the line here - this is a serious question - are you happy to lump the SNP in with the likes of the BNP and the EDL?

Orwell wasn't a bog fan of old Tories either.

To take your point seriously for a second, do you not accept that the version of nationalism that was portrayed by the Yes campaign (and in fact has been the version put forward by the SNP for a very long time) is entirely different from the ethnic nationalism that has ravaged Europe in days or yore?

Seriously?

Your credibility is on the line here - this is a serious question - are you happy to lump the SNP in with the likes of the BNP and the EDL?

Having watched it all pretty closely, theres absolutely no doubt there was plenty of it going on. Your utter refusal to see it isn't my problem.

My credibility? Get to f**k

Remember when Salmond spoke about "once in a generation", "maybe the only chance". He meant it.

No British government will ever give you another referendum. Salmond knows it. Sturgeon knows it. Every single top level nat knows it.

I believe this was a once in a generation thing and I'd like at least a 10-15 year gap before the next one.

Things can change pretty quickly though but those Yes voters who are still clinging to the hopes of a second quick fire referendum are not really helping in my opinion.

That's not to say that the argument shouldn't continue. It absolutely should to ensure the issue remains active - and I hope the SNP can pull off a landslide next year (unlikely, I admit) like they did in 2011.

Having watched it all pretty closely, theres absolutely no doubt there was plenty of it going on. Your utter refusal to see it isn't my problem.

My credibility? Get to f**k

Nice avoidance with a perfectly-executed non-denial denial right there.

I believe this was a once in a generation thing and I'd like at least a 10-15 year gap before the next one.

Things can change pretty quickly though but those Yes voters who are still clinging to the hopes of a second quick fire referendum are not really helping in my opinion.

That's not to say that the argument shouldn't continue. It absolutely should to ensure the issue remains active - and I hope the SNP can pull off a landslide next year (unlikely, I admit) like they did in 2011.

The British state will never allow it again. Simple as that. Rightly or wrongly, this was the one and only chance.

Entirely up to those arguing about it. Eventually, you'll reach the same position as the Quebecois nats and will be told to get to f**k.

Nice avoidance with a perfectly-executed non-denial denial right there.

I haven't avoided anything. There are most certainly plenty of ethnic nationalists in the SNP and in the YES movement. Like I said, if you choose not to see them and call them out on it then you condone it. Simple as that.

:lol: I'm sure WM are thinking long and hard about when to "allow" the next referendum. I think never would be good. Is never a good time for you?

That was my point you imbecile :1eye

It was another awful point poorly made. It must grate you the Yes vote rising as the No voters are dying-off. We must be at 44.8% by now and ticking up to 45.0% by the turn of the year. Yep, 2020 looks like the tipping point where the moron class will be 6 feet under and the good guys will be the majority.

tick-tock etc.

It was another awful point poorly made. It must grate you the Yes vote rising as the No voters are dying-off.

We must be at 44.8% by now and ticking up to 45.0% by the turn of the year. Yep, 2020 looks like the tipping point where the moron class will be 6 feet under and the good guys will be the majority.

tick-tock etc.

:lol: "I know at least 35 people in oor street who were gonnae vote No but we talked them intae voting Yes"

:lol: :lol: Evidenced by what? The "BS poll that never lies and pyoor tells the truth not like they media yins who are against us"

The number of "tick tock" threads pre ref went quiet for a while but now they've started again........despite losing the referendum and being bound by the Edinburgh agreement that Nicola will eventually let you know about. Why do you think she's spent her time deflecting?

It was another awful point poorly made. It must grate you the Yes vote rising as the No voters are dying-off. We must be at 44.8% by now and ticking up to 45.0% by the turn of the year. Yep, 2020 looks like the tipping point where the moron class will be 6 feet under and the good guys will be the majority.

tick-tock etc.

That was the last chance you'll ever have at a legal democratic negotiated partition.

Eventually, Sturgeon will have to admit this to utter fucktards like yourself. But until then, we can just pity you for the fool you undoubtedly are.

But maybe quite soon after we're all dead?

Basically, this will never happen again. Sturgeon and Salmond both know it. How Sturgeon breaks the news will be crucial as no doubt it will cause some sort of schism. The wheels will be well and truly off the happy clappy bus.

Reynard, as a No voter I certainly wouldn't be upset if there was no referendum in my lifetime but I reckon there will be another one in about 2035.

"Never again", seems ambitious. I like it. But it seems ambitious. :)

I don't.

Archived