Aberdeen v Celtic 9th November

On the subject of a minority of Celtic mutants ruining the minutes silence, the SPFL should have put in place a deterrent to make them shut the fcuk up and observe the minute in peace. Should anyone in the Celtic support ruin the minutes silence the game gets cancelled and an immediate 3 nil defeat to Celtic and a 10 point deduction for mocking the dead who fought for these cnuts to have the freedom to attend a football match to behave like complete fannies.

I'd much rather the minutes silence be held at the appropriate time on that Sunday but if they are going to continue with the minutes silence then something has to be put in place so that the club suffers from the fans who follow the club that do insult those who lost their lives. Even put in place that flags with protestations and other such bile should also be punitive.

A bit draconian but something has to be done to make these cnuts behave in a fashion according to the occasion.

Must act retrospectively IMHO.

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing like a good old overreaction Eh?

It isn't an overreaction Rico, these fuds have ancestors who died in wars and to show a little bit of respect for just one minute a year wouldn't kill them would it ?

hb i honestly think Celtic doing something as simple as sending a representative like mcneil or another highly regarded ex player to lead out the team with a wreath and stand in the centre circle would send out a powerful message to the arseholes who regularly interup these things.

Better to have the decent Celtic supporters to have a role of honour of their family members who died in the great wars to be put on display during the minutes silence and see if the fuckwits ruin that.

Must act retrospectively IMHO.

Best let them know in future the club will suffer first IMO.

It isn't an overreaction Rico, these fuds have ancestors who died in wars and to show a little bit of respect for just one minute a year wouldn't kill them would it ?

What you said was a massive overreaction

[quote name="hellbhoy" post="8943109"

Nah yous are already on double secret probation :)

The club does need to take a lead on this though. I like the idea of an ex player laying a wreath and a list of Celtic players and supporters who have lost their lives. Maybe that will change these ridiculous attitudes but while they still pander to the lowest elements in your support this will never happen and it will only encourage the younger, uninformed morons to think this behaviour is somehow acceptable.

Still no apology from the club? That is shameful.

Better to have the decent Celtic supporters to have a role of honour of their family members who died in the great wars to be put on display during the minutes silence and see if the fuckwits ruin that.

didn't a few Celtic players also die in battle during the conflict hb? If the club even made a focus on that it would surely shut them up

On the subject of a minority of Celtic mutants ruining the minutes silence, the SPFL should have put in place a deterrent to make them shut the fcuk up and observe the minute in peace. Should anyone in the Celtic support ruin the minutes silence the game gets cancelled and an immediate 3 nil defeat to Celtic and a 10 point deduction for mocking the dead who fought for these cnuts to have the freedom to attend a football match to behave like complete fannies.

I'd much rather the minutes silence be held at the appropriate time on that Sunday but if they are going to continue with the minutes silence then something has to be put in place so that the club suffers from the fans who follow the club that do insult those who lost their lives. Even put in place that flags with protestations and other such bile should also be punitive.

A bit draconian but something has to be done to make these cnuts behave in a fashion according to the occasion.

Personally, I'd have them machine gunned when leaving the stadium by people in replica SS uniforms, but each to their own.

What you said was a massive overreaction

Nah Rico, is more my opinion than anything other. I am morally shocked that numpties go to a game to cause some civil unrest whilst the rest show some respect just for one minute but they cannot contain themselves for 60 seconds as an act of respect. They had 90 plus minutes after the tribute to behave like complete cretins.

didn't a few Celtic players also die in battle during the conflict hb? If the club even made a focus on that it would surely shut them up

Seven former Celtic players died during World War I and another former player was awarded the Victoria Cross Medal.

Nah yous are already on double secret probation :)

The club does need to take a lead on this though. I like the idea of an ex player laying a wreath and a list of Celtic players and supporters who have lost their lives. Maybe that will change these ridiculous attitudes but while they still pander to the lowest elements in your support this will never happen and it will only encourage the younger, uninformed morons to think this behaviour is somehow acceptable.

Still no apology from the club? That is shameful.

The club could apologise but that would be taken with a pinch of salt, best if the fans who did the disruption to have made the apology themselves.

That would be an ideal scenario F_B but along side the fans ancestors who died as well and also a wreath by one of the fans groups leaders on the park.

Celtic Football Club donated £10,000 to the poppy appeal.

More than any amount of fan has donated.

My Uncle died fighting for his country in WWII and he was a Catholic.

Yet, I still have to hear songs of "up to our knee's in Fienan blood" sang on the terraces of many football clubs.

Do not lecture me on who died for their country.

Name one club other than Rangers who have ever sang "up to our knees in ****** blood".

Celtic Football Club donated £10,000 to the poppy appeal.

More than any amount of fan has donated.

My Uncle died fighting for his country in WWII and he was a Catholic.

Yet, I still have to hear songs of "up to our knee's in Fienan blood" sang on the terraces of many football clubs.

Do not lecture me on who died for their country.

:bairn

Take your persecution complex and f**k off.

enough Hearts fans sing it to be known that they do

No they don't. I personally don't sing "Gorgie Boys", and would rather we as a support didn't at all but other than a few fcukwits the words "Hibee blood" is sung on the whole.

Keep peddling this horseshit that we're some kind of "brothers in arms" with Rangers though Champ.

it's more than 1, which is a few....and I will only quote the teams who I have heard personally

It's a couple, which is not a few and is definitely not many.

Just admit that you wrongly attempted to tar other clubs with the sectarian brush and we can all move along.

Have a word with them then. I did with a paraletic fcuknugget in our support at the Scottish Cup SF against Celtic a couple of years ago.....1st he was singing about Brown's sister to which I told him wasn't funny and that he should just watch the game.......then about 10mins later he started using the fen**n word so I, along with a couple of others had him thrown out.

The mannie who was sat directly behind them had a go at them in the second half but it made them sing a song they made up on the spot to a tune they also made up about how we were all shit fans.

They also had another song about Jonny Hayes wearing a magic hat. Weird trip they were on..

Archived