Aberdeen v Celtic 9th November

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you sure about that? Or have you just been listening to the PC brigade?

My female boss is 1/4 Somali or something, through a grandparent, not that you would know from looking at her. She is adamant the term coloured is entirely appropriate for her which may go against the PC thinking.

This is heading horribly towards "Some gay people are happy to be called poofs" territory.

This is heading horribly towards "Some gay people are happy to be called poofs" territory.

It's funny how it's always the borderline racists who have friends or associates who are happy to be called by names that most would find offensive.

It's funny how it's always the borderline racists who have friends or associates who are happy to be called by names that most would find offensive.

Yep.

"We all call him poofter w****r and he laughs along with the rest..." Great banter.... no PC gone mad in these parts

Political correctness gone mad that we can't all be racists imo.

It's only the likes of you that's offended by racist language. Ask one of the coloureds and they are fine with it.

Alf Garnett had it right.

Are you sure about that? Or have you just been listening to the PC brigade?

My female boss is 1/4 Somali or something, through a grandparent, not that you would know from looking at her. She is adamant the term coloured is entirely appropriate for her which may go against the PC thinking.

Fucking hell. :lol:

Phew that was close. For a moment I thought a Celtic fan was using a sex crime to point - score and take the piss.

But then I remembered that these sub-human fuckers are the first to display their disgust at their equally subhuman brethren across the city doing the same with BJK and that would be spectacular hypocrisy.

I thought my statement is fairly self evident ... it's referring to "doth protest too much" and "actions speak louder than words".

If you think that everyone who publicly states they abhor racism is telling the truth ... then you're as big a fool as you appear to make out.

Whereas your casual racism is a clear indicator you are in fact not a racist.

Archived