Peterhead Thugs vs Dunfermline

Pretty irrelevant now but looking at the highlights I wonder if we have a shout to say the equaliser should have been chopped off for climbing.

Thought that too but it's absolutely terrible defending from Byrne.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a carbon copy of dozens of goals we've lost like that.

Cowden playoff first goal.

Recent Morton away game.

Morton home game.

Forfar away.

LEARN TO DEFEND!!!!!!

So frustrating.

surprised nobody has mentioned the peterhead sub who got a slap in the puss after squaring up to a couple oh pars fans at half time and offering to meet them in the car park

Did this really happen? I, and just about everyone else apparently, missed that.

Aye happend round on the main stand side just as the subs where going back to the bench before the teams came back out

From where I was standing it looked like the peterhead sub took a swing for the boy before he got slapped in the face

Aye happend round on the main stand side just as the subs where going back to the bench before the teams came back out

From where I was standing it looked like the peterhead sub took a swing for the boy before he got slapped in the face

Jackanory

Such an angry, aggressive and down right loutish set of supporters Dunfermline seem to have now.

As would you be, if your team were under-performing as much as we are.

surprised nobody has mentioned the peterhead sub who got a slap in the puss after squaring up to a couple oh pars fans at half time and offering to meet them in the car park

Yeah, just as surprised that nobody has mentioned the fact that Pars fans were spitting at the Peterhead subs warming up behind the goals or do they find that hilarious as well? and before anyone comes on and denies it, don't waste your time because it did happen. Unacceptable or what ? I used Pars fans lightly because not many of these fans were actually watching the match and some left at half time.

Yeah, just as surprised that nobody has mentioned the fact that Pars fans were spitting at the Peterhead subs warming up behind the goals or do they find that hilarious as well? and before anyone comes on and denies it, don't waste your time because it did happen. Unacceptable or what ? I used Pars fans lightly because not many of these fans were actually watching the match and some left at half time.

When did this happen?

When did this happen?

As soon as the 3 outfield subs went round behind the goals, that was one of the reasons the stewards and police moved the players round the corner I suppose and they used the touchline behind the linesman and the area in front of the stand for warming up.

Never happened.

Archived