Rangers vs Killie

Killiesquirrel

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

came on here for a bit of team news/ injuries etc - for betting reasons, and its a financial rumpus.. canna pick a winner here so maybe just include it in my " both teams to score " line..

A did a hing for a Rangers website previewing it from a Kilmarnock perspective if you're interested.

http://therangersreport.com/2014/11/28/the-big-three-a-preview-of-rangers-v-kilmarnock/

A did a hing for a Rangers website previewing it from a Kilmarnock perspective if you're interested.

http://therangersreport.com/2014/11/28/the-big-three-a-preview-of-rangers-v-kilmarnock/

:thumsup2 cheers pal..will be watching this , so good to have a bit of info ..Sure killie won,t be as feeble as the last 2 cup sides to visit ibrox , hope you win but i canna see past a draw ..1-1..

Decent report mate. However, did anyone proof read it? Not a dig, just that there's a few typos etc, but the admin of the site should be proof reading it so I guess that's not your fault.

Also, wasn't it eremenko or Pascali who scored the equaliser at Tannadice?

thepundit, on 29 Nov 2014 - 10:34, said:

Doesn't explain what he was doing reading a Rangers website in the first place, though. :)

Oh that's right, it's common for non-Rangers fans to read Rangers sites.

I read a lot of websites for a lot of clubs. I'd imagine some people do the same. I have a keen interest in Scottish football.

Are you trying to make a point or talking pointless shite?

I read a lot of websites for a lot of clubs. I'd imagine some people do the same. I have a keen interest in Scottish football.

Are you trying to make a point or talking pointless shite?

I have an interest in Scottish football also. I don't read sites dedicated to one football team however.

And whilst that is indeed odd, my initial point was regarding a non-Rangers fan writing an article on a Rangers fan site for the benefit of Rangers fans. :D

I have an interest in Scottish football also. I don't read sites dedicated to one football team however.

And whilst that is indeed odd, my initial point was regarding a non-Rangers fan writing an article on a Rangers fan site for the benefit of Rangers fans. :D

Whilst NewDomDom is correct and I do read several other clubs' sites, on this occasion the owner of the website read a piece I'd written on Kris Boyd and approached me to write something similar when he joined in the summer. When we were drawn together in the cup, he emailed me and asked if I'd write something for their preview.

I'm sorry that this goes against your insular "weearrraaapepul" mentality and has upset you so much.

"Renjurs joabs fer Renjurs peeepul"

haha :) You both seem to be interpreting my laughter of a non-Rangers fan posting on a Rangers fans site as an objection to said fan posting at all.

Post if you want, for goodness sakes. Hey, even use the account you've undoubtedly got on RangersMedia to post about Rangers, I don't really care. But if I want to laugh at how sad that is, I will. :)

haha :) You both seem to be interpreting my laughter of a non-Rangers fan posting on a Rangers fans site as an objection to said fan posting at all.

Post if you want, for goodness sakes. Hey, even use the account you've undoubtedly got on RangersMedia to post about Rangers, I don't really care. But if I want to laugh at how sad that is, I will. :)

It is amusing that they think that they're being so clever and daring lol

Political pish aside, there's a game tomorrow. Predictions 2-2

Political?

I'm not confident.

All things being equal, we're good enough to cuff them, but since when were all things equal with that lot?

Heart - and common sense - says we should won this, even if takes a replay.

Head says you're always playing more than eleven men with this lot.

Still, although I'm not going to jinx it by investing, Killie are great value at 7/2.

Them to win by the odd goal in three. Also, at least one of theirs to be a penalty.

Archived