Rangers vs Killie

Killiesquirrel

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No it doesn't refer to those that issued the greenies ...

What you assume or think doesn't matter. No8 is acknowledged to have some grey matter and is nowhere near as intellectually challenged (he's just a bit of chunt and a dickhead) as the remaining three (those widely regarded as having no brains).

Poor Turncoat Ted is raging ... you must be upset and beelin ... what's happened?

Don't cry too much Ted ... it's all unravelling again, Killie will help with the mercy killing on Sunday.

Has MA announced how much he will underwrite the share issue for? Must be worrying times.

Mon the Killie !!!

It's what he does.

That and his amazingly accurate and arrogant predictions.

Mon Killie into this shite.

Mon the Killie :thumsup2

+1 :thumsup2

Kilmarnock F.C. - the team of the people.

He can't travel up for the game as he lives in Yorkshire and isn't well enough atm anyway, and has a family get-together during the game tomorrow, so can't watch it live.

Aye he's been that unwell it's stopped him going for god knows how many years, poor Norman.

Even i go to more games at Rugby Park than the self confessed Mr Killie super fanny

Aye he's been that unwell it's stopped him going for god knows how many years, poor Norman.

Even i go to more games at Rugby Park than the self confessed Mr Killie super fanny

It's funny to see so many people round on a guy on the internet and label him as not a Killie fan, when you personally know for a fact he is. All quite sad.

The final bastion of the sad, lonely and pathetic - picking on a guy from the internet that they don't know.

Tragic.

Not quite final, QLP. They go the extra mile and fail fucking spectacularly every time. Check the post from 1335 (from the laugh at rangers thread, I think) which bennett has quoted. Then look at the bit he's edited out. Kinda makes him look like a cúnt - although that's just my opinion, tbf.

See also -

Accusations of bigotry from one and all, never mind their own racism, sectarianism and general hatred of the "other".

Accusations of my being a celtic supporter, ffs.

The brilliant uber-fans who reckon non-attendance diminishes ones allegiance - even though Vicky (and others) posts throughout rangers games and was just a wee bit too late deleting a post where he'd failed to make the twenty-odd miles to Mordor "so far this season" (said post appeared well after Christmas).

Baiting them's fun - as others have commented, there seems to be something about me that get gets them proper subdermally...

It's funny to see so many people round on a guy on the internet and label him as not a Killie fan, when you personally know for a fact he is. All quite sad.

If he can dish it out then you figure it out.

The guy has been all over the place on this thread and many others. He's a total joke on this site.

"All over the place"? Oh, go on then, I'm sure you've got loads of contradictory posts from me to prove this allegation?

Or maybe, just maybe, you're talking shite in the hope you get a wee head-rub from bennett?

Oh my Normans ready to start crying and is doing his usual woe is me routine.

Nah, I'm feeling pretty sanguine this evening, probably down to the meds.

You, on the other hand, are floundering like fúck, no matter how much you try. Knife to a gunfight time, yet again.

Archived