Rangers vs Killie

Killiesquirrel

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah, I'm feeling pretty sanguine this evening, probably down to the meds.

I remember Dave J mentioning your problems Norm, i know we've had out differences but keep taking the meds and all the best.

Remember positive waves are better than negative waves.

"All over the place"? Oh, go on then, I'm sure you've got loads of contradictory posts from me to prove this allegation?

Or maybe, just maybe, you're talking shite in the hope you get a wee head-rub from bennett?

It's been proven many times on this forum.

On this thread and the other one you frequent. :1eye

It was the hate filled bigot who said he supported celtic in his younger days.

It was THB who said he hated Rangers more than celtic due to religion

You'll have proof of me saying I supported celtic, of course?

The same way as you'll want to open up the debate where one's opinion of a group can be formed by their attitude and behaviour towards one, rather than your simplistic tosh?

Or maybe you could get off your high horse - given your self-confessed affiliations and cultural attitudes.

I remember Dave J mentioning your problems Norm, i know we've had out differences but keep taking the meds and all the best.

Remember positive waves are better than negative waves.

You can take your best wishes and shove them, bennett.

"I remember Dave J mentioning your problems" - Do ye, aye? So explain this evening's ad hominem shite, then. And your continual personal attacks, which haven't abated in the slightest over the last few months.

And still with the mh-mocking nickname. Oh, you're a fucking prince, you are.

Killie should win but a lot of our players have been to Glasgow too many times and played well and ultimately lost. In this one Rangers have nothing to lose as they are playing a 'bigger' team but i think the Rangers fans secretly think they will win and will be gunning for Ally if they lose. Hopefully Eremenko is not kicked off the park this time. 1-2 to Killie.

Team predictions anyone? Is Wallace definitely out?

For Killie, I'll say:

Samson

Barbour Connolly Pascali Chantler

Hamill Slater

McKenzie Obadeyi

Eremenko

Magennis

Is Tope ready to come in? Have to say that, outside of Chantler, he's been the most impressive of the new lads for me. I'm not counting Jamie, obviously.

What about Johnston? I reckon he could have that defence turned inside out and leave Tope and Josh to have a field day.

Is Tope ready to come in? Have to say that, outside of Chantler, he's been the most impressive of the new lads for me. I'm not counting Jamie, obviously.

What about Johnston? I reckon he could have that defence turned inside out and leave Tope and Josh to have a field day.

AJ said at the 'Meet The Manager' event that Tope's been training all week and is in contention, so I'd imagine he'll start. If Wallace is out then I'm struggling to think of who will play at LB for Rangers... Will they move Foster there? Knowing Ally, he'll shove Lewis McLeod in though.

If wee Messi is to play then it would be in place of McKenzie for me. If LW is out then whoever plays in RM will have a field day against someone in his unnatural position.

Archived