Rangers vs Killie

Killiesquirrel

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not bothered at all,no no no.Have a red dot just for the giggles and that.

WRK still coming out with the 'not losing any sleep' guff.

This is the guy that went into hiding for a couple of weeks after being outed as a hate filled bigot.

And you can save the terrorist sympathiser pish. I really couldnt give a f**k what some hate filled bigot thought he knew about me.

This is the guy that went into hiding for a couple of weeks after being outed as a hate filled bigot.

And you can save the terrorist sympathiser pish. I really couldnt give a f**k what some hate filled bigot thought he knew about me.

From what I can see on this thread,the Rangers hateing bigot does not even go to kille games or watch them on TV.

Some fan he is. :1eye

From what I can see on this thread,the Rangers hateing bigot does not even go to kille games or watch them on TV.Some fan he is. :1eye

Aye. He cant watch his own team live on the TV on a Sunday. Never had him down as a 'Wee Free' kinda guy.

"Went into hiding"?

" Hate filled bigot "?

," Outed"?

You should maybe leave the story telling to Vicky, racist.

I only thought I knew what you posted about yourself.

Aye. He cant watch his own team live on the TV on a Sunday. Never had him down as a 'Wee Free' kinda guy.

Or, alternatively, he chooses to take part in a family celebration rather than selfishly remove himself from the occasion. Some of us don't have to glory hunt multiple teams to avoid spending time with our nearest and dearest.

Or, alternatively, he chooses to take part in a family celebration rather than selfishly remove himself from the occasion. Some of us don't have to glory hunt multiple teams to avoid spending time with our nearest and dearest.

If you'd read the match thread, you'd know that not only am I unable through health reasons to travel up for the game

Hmmm in the space of an afternoon Norman changes his story,

Hmmm in the space of an afternoon Norman changes his story,

Not sure if you're being deliberately thick or not, but WRK's story is pretty simple to understand and accept for most.

He can't travel up for the game as he lives in Yorkshire and isn't well enough atm anyway, and has a family get-together during the game tomorrow, so can't watch it live.

It would be interesting to see how many of those having a go at him are going to support their side as well. I'd say one max.

The final bastion of the sad, lonely and pathetic - picking on a guy from the internet that they don't know.

Tragic.

WRK is certainly all of the above

Never mind though he has a family celebration to cheer him up. A celtic win at Tynie will certainly help the hate filled bigot

Archived