Rangers vs Killie

Killiesquirrel

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fair enough Norm, i held my hands out in friendship. Just try to remember positives thoughts, think positive.

May tomorrows game be a good game and by that i mean we win.

Mistakenly Greenied. I've been open about my health issues for months now, yet you continue the personal attacks. I stated years ago that I'd rather stick forks in my eyes than breathe the same air as you. None of your behaviour on here since has served to alter that view.

Now you're coming over all concerned, yet still can't bring yourself not to use a nickname you've been told by numerous posters is offensive. Your pathetic stalking of me is beyond parody - giving me your daily reds no matter what forum I've posted in, without even bothering to reply to what you apparently find worthy of censure.

You've spent years insulting me and, more offensively, my family. "Big enough to dish it out" is your mantra - well before you get to my wife and kids, who are obviously not users on here, you'll be needing a ouija board to explain that to either of my parents.

Even now, you can't bring yourself to quote an entire post - can you really not just simply quote a post, rather than cherry pick? It's fucking easier, ffs.

By all means carry on with your sad wee life, getting all the attention from the thickest posters on here. Keep on lying - I'll keep on pulling you up for it. A pathetic little man is all you'll ever be.

You wouldn't know a wedding if it fell on you.

Ideal wedding guests - "darling, I don't think we have enough racist, homosexual bigots....."

Ye're gay, Bennett, remember? The rituals of religious/traditional people needn't concern you. No doubt some would like a "token", but your lot can have a "blessing" - sort of "we don't mind you doing what you want " - not a wedding.

I stated years ago that I'd rather stick forks in my eyes than breathe the same air as you. .

These two posts kind of fit well together.

Another celtic fan joins in a thread that has nothing to do with the team he supports... :1eye

He claims to have 10 different persona which he uses to battle against Rangers online.

Kind of says it all about him.

These two posts kind of fit well together.

Those would be part-posts...

Tell you what - you keep them. Keep them close to the barren, twisted little hole you have where normal people keep their heart. Because that's all you've got. Hatred. You sad, sorry little creature.

Hah, what am I talking about? You recycle the same stuff every fucking time you step over the line. You must have the fuckers bookmarked.

He claims to have 10 different persona which he uses to battle against Rangers online.

Kind of says it all about him.

You've lost it completely now. Step away from the bottle for Christ's sake.

Oh no, hang on - your little mate is lapping this shit up. Congratulations, you've validated your existence yet again.

does no one find this strange that rangers have been getting no credit for these great cup runs?

this season's league cup and last seasons scottish cup run are worth at least some praise from other teams fans.

people forget this is a championship team taking on a premiership team tomorrow.

so if rangers win it will be another top league scalp and other fans should say well done for that achievement.

if it goes wrong, no big deal it was a defeat against a team higher up. :)

Difference being, Rangers are the only Championship side spending outwith their means. If a club spends more money (by a large figure too) than their opponent then they should win, regardless of the divisional difference.

Nice try though.

Archived