Rangers vs Killie

Killiesquirrel

Wow, only Norman could even attempt to justify those posts as being trivial and not worth bothering about.

And all of this after i extended an offer of friendship to him.

And your posts suggesting I "run a warm bath and open a vein"?

Describing my late father as an" auld bigot"?

Suggesting I had an unnatural relationship with my late mother?

The attacks upon my wife? My other family members?

Offer of friendship my arse. Can't even bring yourself to refer to me by my preferred name. Basic respect, yet obviously beyond you.

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rangers play great football at times but i am afraid too often our players take the easy option and look for Boyd / Daly too early.

If Rangers play the way they did against ICT there will only be one winner. Unfortunately though performances like that have been few and far between recently.

@7/2 Killie have to be a banker bet tomorrow

Hoofball might be pushing it, but Killie certainly played a direct percentage game the couple of times I've seen them this season.

Nothing wrong with that if it works.

Certainly nothing like the scale of hoofball and rampant thuggery we saw from the undisciplined Rangers team last week.

does no one find this strange that rangers have been getting no credit for these great cup runs?

this season's league cup and last seasons scottish cup run are worth at least some praise from other teams fans.

people forget this is a championship team taking on a premiership team tomorrow.

so if rangers win it will be another top league scalp and other fans should say well done for that achievement.

if it goes wrong, no big deal it was a defeat against a team higher up. :)

Your last sentence is complete rubbish since your clubs survival might depend on a Scottish Cup run and what it could potentially bring. You won't address the 8m shortfall though the cup but it might help sustain the club but it means your team cannot afford to slip up any more.

Your last sentence is complete rubbish since your clubs survival might depend on a Scottish Cup run and what it could potentially bring. You won't address the 8m shortfall though the cup but it might help sustain the club but it means your team cannot afford to slip up any more.

Yeh because a Scottish Cup run will bring in the millions needed.

Yeh because one of the richest men in the UK is going to let a company that is making him millions go bust.

Rangers need promotion far more than a cup run that will bring in very little in terms of our debt and in the long term will make very little difference.

Rangers are not going bust. This nonsense has to stop.

And your posts suggesting I "run a warm bath and open a vein"?

Describing my late father as an" auld bigot"?

Suggesting I had an unnatural relationship with my late mother?

The attacks upon my wife? My other family members?

Offer of friendship my arse. Can't even bring yourself to refer to me by my preferred name. Basic respect, yet obviously beyond you.

Around 95% of that is fabricated pish Norman lol

You do love playing the victim.

Around 95% of that is fabricated pish Norman lol

You do love playing the victim.

You seem to forget, Vicky - you fabricate lies every day on P&B - look at yesterday's little gem regarding my not getting to see today's game. When you do this, I and others pull you up for it, and you simply carry on as if nothing's happened.

I, on the other hand, don't lie. Apart from my being a generally honest person, keeping up some weird fantasy over almost three years would be pretty fucking difficult, I'd imagine. You know, like pretending to support a team different to the one I actually do follow.

I'm not a victim, bennett. You, on the other hand, are a lying little weasel.

Can't even bring yourself to refer to me by my preferred name. Basic respect, yet obviously beyond you.

:)

Anyway back to the norm of talking about fitba.

Todays Killie slayers if i had my way

Simonsen

Foster

McGregor

Mohsni

Wallace

Aird

Black

Macleod

Templeton

Miller

Clark