The Tank Top Tommy Termination Thread

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Better to have St Mirren go down than Kilmarnock. At least there's a chance they might come back up again.

Magnificent. :lol:

But aye, we are really really shite. I was happy to give TC a try at the start of the season but it's clear he's shite. Not much else to say.

I must admit, I felt sorry for him yesterday. Buddies telling him to get to f**k from the stand, and having to be interviewed by Chic Young after the game.

Harrowing.

Wasn't a good weekend for Chick - St Mirren and Rangers getting beat. Poor Chick :(

I must admit, I felt sorry for him yesterday. Buddies telling him to get to f**k from the stand, and having to be interviewed by Chic Young after the game.

Harrowing.

Could be worse, the silly old c**t could be in charge of Hamilton.

Interviewer from BBC: "Tommy, what do you have to say to the fans who have been left disappointed and frustrated by yet another poor performance?"

Tommy Craig: "Nothing"

BBC: "Nothing?!"

TC: "Nothing"

Sums it up. Disrespectful old man who has to go. Now.

I did enjoy that interview in sportscene though, he's completely lost it. If he ever had it to lose.

Oh, I can see why other teams fans would be loving it. I'd be the same if it was any other team. Right now though, it's like fucking waiting out a hurricane passing for a chance to try and rebuild.

I still can't believe lex thinks he should be given another month or so. They should get shot of him so someone else can come in, assess what's there then make changes when the January transfer window opens.

It would be absolute madness to give him another transfer window. Relegation certainty.

There's 6 of us due to go to hospitality in next game vs St. Johnstone. At least one of us is a stick-on to lose it and get booted out for failing to keep our emotions in check when we get beat.

That interview alone is worthy of the sack. I really wish the BoD felt the same way.

If Saturday performance wasn't enough for him to get the sack I really don't know what it will take?!

I couldn't argue with any other fans for their reactions it's completely deserved - we are fucking horrendous at the moment and unless there's a change we will definitely be relegated.

Archived