Stirling Albion v Raith Rovers

Rovers1992/1993

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why are folk having a go at us we are the only ones who try to get some atmosphere going at the games.No one was drunk and there is a lot of young lads on our bus aswell as older ones.We try but maybe we shouldnt bother as no one else is interested.You will get peace at dumbarton as hardly any of us are going and ibrox in april as we are boycotting it.As for the game itself stirling played well and probably could have been 2 goals ahead before we scored.The 2 goals we scored are in with a shout of goals of the round.All the best for the rest of the season and i for one hope you stay up.

Why are folk having a go at us we are the only ones who try to get some atmosphere going at the games.No one was drunk and there is a lot of young lads on our bus aswell as older ones.We try but maybe we shouldnt bother as no one else is interested.

"You're so loud, you sound like Aldershot" Embarassing as we have/ have had absolutely no connection with aldershot ever.

Singing Pars songs at games that have absolutely nothing to do with the pars is also not creating an atmosphere.

But I'm not having ago at Fifes Finest. That's just my opinion. A Stirling fan commented saying it was hilarious. You were the one that picked up on it and are admitting it was fifes finest. You lot have been known to create an atmosphere in the past, and even nowadays when you attempt to create an atmosphere that doesn't include 4th tier sides in England, or other clubs that have nothing to do with the current game, then other people join in as well ( including myself).

You can only get an atmosphere going if folk can understand what you're singing. Whatever happened to the singing section plans? Remember that from back in the second division days.

As far as I can see it the truth in the matter is that not enough folk are interested in singing at matches, if you want to try and get one together go ahead (take it on yourself to sort the issue out) but I & some others have tried in the past & failed.

Even if there was song sheets with all the words on it still no one would sing.Whats difficult about geordie munro or come on ye raith.Yes maybe some of our songs are old ones or ones that we know but still even though there is simpler ones very few try.What singing section because as far as i know it was young lads up the back starting some songs and us down the front starting some songs.Its the same as now except there is no one up the back starting any songs at starks.

As far as I can see it the truth in the matter is that not enough folk are interested in singing at matches, if you want to try and get one together go ahead (take it on yourself to sort the issue out) but I & some others have tried in the past & failed.

Liam, you haven't tried to start it either apart from trying to create the Raith Lions..

Your first game was Dundee away last year with the Raith Lions and you went and sat with Fifes Finest.. Surely the better thing to do if you were to start an atmosphere is sit at the other end of stand and therefore you have the stand covered to try and create the atmosphere with Fifes Finest.

Like I said, I'm not having a go, I just think that if Fifes Finest were wanting everyone else to join in creating the atmosphere, then they would constantly sing songs that everyone else knows, instead of singing songs like the aldershot song that nobody wants to embarass themselves by joining in with..

A song is sung about aldershot because 1 of our mates comes from london and his other team is leyton orient who sing that.Its only a wee bit of lighthearted banter and sung as a slagging song at opposition fans who dont fucking sing.Bionic hands is sung because davie mcgurn is superhuman at times and we jokingly say he has bionic hands.Singing songs about the pars has been ongoing for years and most clubs sing songs about their rivals.If you want a singing section do you want one like livi with drums and plastic flags or do you want it done properly.If you want it done properly get folk together speak to the club through the raith fans rep and take it from there.We would be up for that but as usual no one will do anything.

Liam, you haven't tried to start it either apart from trying to create the Raith Lions..

That wasn't what I was referring to I did try other things further back than that & I know others who have to & my point still stands if you think it needs improving then try to improve it! you'll soon find out that it isn't easy!

Our support isn't pished enough at home for the atmosphere to be good and our travelling support is getting that small that even when pished the atmosphere is a bit meh. If you want a good atmosphere get rubbered pre match. Folk are more inclined to sing when inebriated and not giving a toss.

Our support isn't pished enough at home for the atmosphere to be good and our travelling support is getting that small that even when pished the atmosphere is a bit meh. If you want a good atmosphere get rubbered pre match. Folk are more inclined to sing when inebriated and not giving a toss.

One of the most ridiculous posts I've seen on here!

Archived