Stirling Albion v Raith Rovers

Rovers1992/1993

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

McKay has been the difference between the sides, and not just in the sense that he (deservedly) scored the goal. He looks likely to make something happen every time he gets the ball, something which no other player on the park does.

Our continual crossing into the keepers' arms is frustrating, someone needs to be getting across the front post in those situations. I'd also like the fans to decide what they want. Moaning when it goes forward early, then moaning when we are keeping the ball at the back as well. It's probably just as well we scored when we did, as it turned those boos into claps.

We could easily go on and get a couple here if we score and early 2nd goal, but the longer is stays as it as, the more nervy we'll get.

Raith were there for the taking, the amount of chances we missed man, what made it worse was Jordan White was sitting behind me, he'd have score them.

Overall a good performance by Stirling, play like that most weeks and we might just pick up our 2nd win...

Nade really needs to stay on his feet and Martin Scott is a thug.

I wasn't at the game but all my text updates were "great chance for Stirling", "and another", "and another", 1-0 us...we've still been shite", "Stirling boy one on one - great chance", "2-0 meh decent strike", "I'm cold".

Archived