Most Hated P&B Supporters

Most Hated P&B Supporters  

361 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Poll going as I expected - lot of bitter people struggling to deal with Dundee having a competent side fro the first time in years coupled with a lot of Dee's finally getting to hit back after years of frustration.

Dundee FC - P&B's big team.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you take out the bitter Dees bloc vote its clear to see United are p&bs darlings.

No doubt. the Arabs on here are more like the majority of Arabs I know in real life. Generally sound c***s like the majority of dees.

However, be warned P&B - the mad sites are starting to offer paid subscriptions and are loaded with ads now. If the denizens of dee mad and dab mad find salvation in P&B we are all in serious trouble.

Bit of a tangent, but are we coming up to the "Best and Worst posters of 2014" soon? Or did I miss it?

Just asking as I'm on course for a third consecutive award, and still maintain hope of an incredible double

Should be soon mate. QLP hosted last year IIRC, perhaps he will come on and answer.

Indeed.

Meltdowns shall commence around the start of December probably.

Poll going as I expected - lot of bitter people struggling to deal with Dundee having a competent side fro the first time in years coupled with a lot of Dee's finally getting to hit back after years of frustration.

Dundee FC - P&B's big team.

What has the result of the poll got to do with Dundee having a competent side? (FWIW I think most folk would agree they do and there's no chance of them being in the relegation zone at the end of the season)

You set the terms of the poll, if you wanted to ask a different question you could have.

What has the result of the poll got to do with Dundee having a competent side? (FWIW I think most folk would agree they do and there's no chance of them being in the relegation zone at the end of the season)

You set the terms of the poll, if you wanted to ask a different question you could have.

Dundee having a competent side has meant there are far more opportunities to GIRU people who (almost always) predict they will turn us over - the amount of seethe generated by Dee fans is intrinsically linked to our side fielding a more capable team.

It's no coincidence Dee fans were seen as generally good c***s last time we were up, we had vey little opportunity to lord it after a victory.

Dundee having a competent side has meant there are far more opportunities to GIRU people who (almost always) predict they will turn us over - the amount of seethe generated by Dee fans is intrinsically linked to our side fielding a more capable team.

It's no coincidence Dee fans were seen as generally good c***s last time we were up, we had vey little opportunity to lord it after a victory.

Right, I see your distorted logic. Maybe you should just enjoy your well deserved achievement to date.

Next derby should be interesting.

Archived