Arbroath vs Clyde

Im a cuddly geezer Eaton, there's a world of difference between me and this lunatic. Cant speak for old Sally there, but you're right....in current time, who are Clyde. I'd take home win -1 or even home & over 3.5 goals on that inter net gambly place.

Hahahah!! Fair play!

Good luck hope Salute doesn't batter ya! ;)

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What an absolute embarrassment of a thread on so many levels.

About on a par with the level of the club at the moment.

Just desperate...

absolute spot on words clubs in disarray at moment manager seems to be all over the place players are terrified one mistake and your out the door even when they play well there's no encouragement from the dug out its all huffy and dour I want to see the players enjoying being out there but there are very few who are and that reflects itself back into the stand

absolute spot on words clubs in disarray at moment manager seems to be all over the place players are terrified one mistake and your out the door even when they play well there's no encouragement from the dug out its all huffy and dour I want to see the players enjoying being out there but there are very few who are and that reflects itself back into the stand

Worrying but seemingly true going by Brian McQuuen drastic loss o form alone....

This season had begun with lot of hope for once after last season efforts and within such a short time there is a dampness feeling like a ground floor bedsit in the great eastern (Allegedly)..

Open to offers for my season ticket and truly fed up which takes a lot for me for those who know me..

Im workin morras mor and hitting the boxing bags and gymn after it,Days o swapping sats or rushing home for a few beers and watchin SS long gone for now...

Fair play to all travelling tomorrow

Looking forward to tomorrow; always good to return to grounds we've not been to for a wee while.

I can see this going the same way as the East Fife game.

Hopefully will be a decent amount in Tutties pre match and a good atmosphere

Archived