Arbroath vs Clyde

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Derek was on off the ball today talking about how good Barry's training is and that he puts dossiers together on the opposition teams etc etc, and that he doesn't think the players at this level can deal with all the information and tactics that Barry is trying to instill. Just more blaming the players stuff from the coaching staff.

Time to get a manager who'll take some responsibility and who knows how to speak to people.

On the one hand we can't blame BF for Sweeney, as he clearly wanted to leave, but it's becoming more obvious that BF's main problem is his man management skills.

The good spell of results recently just seem like an exception to the norm of incompetent chaos this season.

I don't care how many managers we've been thru, I just can't see BF ever working out. Bring in someone like Ian McCall.

From what I've heard Sweeney told Ferguson at half-time at Ibrox what he thought of his tactics, was subbed. Was subbed again in the next game, and then was out the door.

Ferguson obviously hasn't a clue how to manage part-time players.

Get him out now, before he does any more damage to our club.

I have said it before and I will say it again, the current manager is just a ned who tore apart a good side because of his ego. The team is a shambles and the fact that people are saying the manager is planning to overhaul the team AGAIN in January is actually laughable. We need him out, the sooner the better in my opinion. If anybody thinks the problems with the team are because of the board then they are dilusional. I have spoke to a current first team player who I know on a personal level and he said the morale in the camp is at an all time low. He also said that the players have lost faith in the manager. Total shambles and we are going nowhere under the current manager.

Name the player Chucky10. Cos its c***s like him that cause disharmony within football changing rooms. And if he is saying that then he's either a coward or a liar. Cos when asked they all say the training is brilliant. They are well looked after and they all like the Manager . So tell yer cowardly mate to chap the Managers door on Tuesday and tell him to be honest with him.

I'm afraid it's never the boards fault for anything ,if fans think Ferguson is a disaster they do realise that the team at the top of the league was Interviewed for the job

And just look at the shambles the move to EK has turned into

Time for a change at the top

Time for a change of ownership.

From what I've heard Sweeney told Ferguson at half-time at Ibrox what he thought of his tactics, was subbed. Was subbed again in the next game, and then was out the door.

Ferguson obviously hasn't a clue how to manage part-time players.

Get him out now, before he does any more damage to our club.

Thats nothing but a pack of lies. Absolute fucking lies.

He is a good player, the spell with us will do him the world of good

Like to see him do well. Looks like a prospect and will definitely benefit form competitive football every week.

All the best for the rest of the season

Name the player Chucky10. Cos its c***s like him that cause disharmony within football changing rooms. And if he is saying that then he's either a coward or a liar. Cos when asked they all say the training is brilliant. They are well looked after and they all like the Manager . So tell yer cowardly mate to chap the Managers door on Tuesday and tell him to be honest with him.

Haha ok then!!! You are clueless mate, is it because the new manager gives the players a shake after training and they can have an ice bath? That's great, but we are awful on the park. No tactical awareness from the manager, changes system almost every game and has zero man management skills. You will never know the name of the player because you are a nobody so jog on.

Haha ok then!!! You are clueless mate, is it because the new manager gives the players a shake after training and they can have an ice bath? That's great, but we are awful on the park. No tactical awareness from the manager, changes system almost every game and has zero man management skills. You will never know the name of the player because you are a nobody so jog on.

Typical response from a shitebag

None of the subs at HT looked like they wanted to go on, I'm sure one suggested as much

The Sweeney stuff will come out in the wash. No doubt lots more to it.

BF does not have the skills to manage at this level.

No Director of Football and no experience of this at Board level C Brown and Paddy required.

Typical response from a shitebag

Ok tough guy!!! If you are the guy in the know, how are the players looked after well? Don't mention the shakes after training and an ice bath because that is a lot of crap. What else does the manager do for the players? The manager is a joke and if you really knew the truth you would know the majority of the players feel the same.

Ok tough guy!!! If you are the guy in the know, how are the players looked after well? Don't mention the shakes after training and an ice bath because that is a lot of crap. What else does the manager do for the players? The manager is a joke and if you really knew the truth you would know the majority of the players feel the same.

Ok

Ok

Sorry I forgot, he also bought them a shaker for their shake. Well done to the new manager, however I would rather he didn't take apart what was a playoff team and then sign players (the majority on loan) who are not good enough. Also, his comments after every match are disgraceful and just go to show how ignorant and uneducated the guy is.

Archived