Arbroath vs Clyde

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never been so happy when reading a teamsheet as I was today when I realised we'd punted that diamond shite

McBride has done great at LB, left mid between Lowdon/Johnstone/Carreiro I reckon. Carreiro to lightweight to go back to Dundee should stay with us and focus on bulking up IMO.

McBride has done great at LB, left mid between Lowdon/Johnstone/Carreiro I reckon. Carreiro to lightweight to go back to Dundee should stay with us and focus on bulking up IMO.

Lowdon needs to bulk up too, shrugged off the ball to easily today.

Sorry I forgot, he also bought them a shaker for their shake. Well done to the new manager, however I would rather he didn't take apart what was a playoff team and then sign players (the majority on loan) who are not good enough. Also, his comments after every match are disgraceful and just go to show how ignorant and uneducated the guy is.

Majority on loan ?? Someone can't count can they ??

Time to go Fergie.

2-0 down before I got into the ground and even that was after we "dominated".

Naive and pathetic excuse have run thin. It's time to resign Ferguson, you clearly have no idea what it takes at this level.

Clyde fans being hard on their team but actually caused a few problems today and with the rub of the green could have scored. Just lacked a couple of creative players and the cutting edge in front of goal.

Today we took the chances we created, in previous games we've squandered them. Could single out a few key players but today was a solid team performance.

Some on here have said the diamond was gone but i still seen us narrow thoughout most of the game. maybe its just me?

Not our best game but no complaints. Onwards and upwards!!!!!

Good work guys.

Lay in to the manager. Keep away from the Chairman and board.

The problems at Clyde sit with the chairman, a chairman who rules by dictatorship in the boardroom and has surrounded himself by his own band of happy clappers. Hardly surprising he has looked for someone who will manage the same way.

One thing I never thought I would say about Clyde fans is that they lack heart, but years of being told its this board or no club has seen you bottle it. The fans have no fight to changes things, the board will stumble from one disaster to another, all the time telling you that you should be grateful they are doing the job.

Get Alexander out.

I've not made recent games so cannot comment on the performances but I've really not missed it. I don't feel any affinity with the team now which is by and large a bunch of strangers with further changes expected in Jan. The whole match day experience is shite now all the joy has been sucked out of it. There is no enthusiasm from the dug out any more, the team morale seems to be an all time low, our best players from last season are a shadow of their performances from last year and the treatment of marsh, Daly, sweeney, mccolm and McKinnon has been shocking.

I believe we interviewed Moore for the managers job but again went for the big name as it has worked out so well in the past with Hendry and Brown.

The top 3 are running away but the rest are that shite we are still right in the mix for the play offs. McManus is the only one of his signings who has worked out well. I've not seen anything to suggest he is adapting to the football at this level and would rather he left before he signs another load of shite in Jan.

I've not made recent games so cannot comment on the performances but I've really not missed it. I don't feel any affinity with the team now which is by and large a bunch of strangers with further changes expected in Jan. The whole match day experience is shite now all the joy has been sucked out of it. There is no enthusiasm from the dug out any more, the team morale seems to be an all time low, our best players from last season are a shadow of their performances from last year and the treatment of marsh, Daly, sweeney, mccolm and McKinnon has been shocking.

I believe we interviewed Moore for the managers job but again went for the big name as it has worked out so well in the past with Hendry and Brown.

The top 3 are running away but the rest are that shite we are still right in the mix for the play offs. McManus is the only one of his signings who has worked out well. I've not seen anything to suggest he is adapting to the football at this level and would rather he left before he signs another load of shite in Jan.

spot on words totally true and imo McManus has been good signing so why leave him and watt out recently between them they have scored in most games we have played and I believe both players are fit so what's going on is it another wee hissy fit by Bf which again effects team morale why should mick daly come in now and give him his all when micks been treated like a carpet they ie the management team haven't a clue at this level

management team haven't a clue at this level

Thats it in a nutshell

Releasing players he didnt think were good enough when a blind man could see they were (or most)

Will club right off this season and see if he learns cause a new manager with this squad wont change much imo. Or can BF be allowed n trusted to bring in more new faces in Jan. ??!

Horrible season again after so much promise from last season efforts

Foreva n eva

spot on words totally true and imo McManus has been good signing so why leave him and watt out recently between them they have scored in most games we have played and I believe both players are fit so what's going on is it another wee hissy fit by Bf which again effects team morale why should mick daly come in now and give him his all when micks been treated like a carpet they ie the management team haven't a clue at this level

Talk about making up stories and telling them as fact !! Watt got married last week and mcmanus was injured and only just about to return !

It'll be absolutely fucking hilarious if we make the play-offs this season. The over-reactionary element of our support is quite phenomenal.

Are you actually Barry Fucking Ferguson?

It's people like you (who accept Shite & can't see any wrong doing within the shambles that is known as Clyde) that are the problem.

He came on as a sub at halftime and played well.

The game as a whole was strange; we started well and had a number of dangerous crosses. Arbroath were a threat on the break but nothing more at that stage. Arbroath got their first when McIlduff challenged the fullback for a header, leaving Linn totally unmarked. Gibson then put it a daft tackle to give away a pen.

Second was again McIlduff letting Linn skip past him and we failed to clear the cross properly. Third saw two weak challenges by Odonnell and Gibson before a superb finish by Linn. Again, we had half chances in between. Fourth summed it up; as they broke from a Clyde set piece and Martin didn't do much with his parry from Linn.

Second half was a non event - both teams denied by good keeping.

Strange that both centre halves, Mcqueen in particular, had decent games. Midfield was much better second half with Smith (who ran his socks off and used the ball well) and Marsh, who showed some good footwork, deep.

McIlduff had a nightmare and Odonnell and Gibson were too slow defensively. Pretty much all our problems can be attributed to them. Durie isn't a right winger and we have a decision to make there as Mcghee is improving by the game.

Arbroath were clinical and their strikers movement was excellent. Think theyll play better though. Their manager's trousers were worse than our strip.

So its over-reacting to expect better than a 4-0 rodgering off arbroath? Its over-reacting to expect an improvement on last season given we had a competitive base to build on? Its over-reacting to expect our manager to treat our players and fans with respect? We may only be a point off the play-offs but thats mainly because outside the top 3 everyone is as pish as each other. Thats acceptable then is it?

Archived