Jurassic Jim's Dunfermline v Stirling

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

totally agree mate the defence is a joke.cant understand why webby didnt start today we had no hieght in defence to stop the high balls . and omg if the new manager cant see that we are in trouble.midfield totally ineffective nobody running beyond doris when he won numirious balls in the air.doris bullied the pars central defence today with more support who knows .we need players in january to stay in this league far to many of them out of there depth in this league.

I started a song in the NW that sums things up. You must be shite, you must be shite, Gozie hat trick you must be shite.

In all seriousness though we needed a convincing win and even though we got it I am not convinced we have turned the corner especially if Williamson is out for a while

your no 9 should have been taken out the game after 5 mins but our pish defence coundnt do that untill the 85 min .no leader or hardman for 3 years now thats our downfall

Condoning violence in football. Reported.

And they both have a superior goal difference to us, relegation is looming. Don't think we'll get out of this tbh :(

neither do I but we can't just give up yet the performance today was horrendous but it only take one game to change our season

Away for the weekend but good to see we made it straightforward for a change - well done Jurassic and the boys.

I've dislocated a kneecap twice in my younger days - looks a bit gruesome but recovery time really just depends how it all pings back into place. If Williamson is lucky and it's just swelling and bruising it might only need a week or two of rest. With ligament damage etc might be more like 6 weeks.

So aye hattrick from Ugwu. Can't mind the last time a player scored a hattrick. Was it Derek Young vs Dundee (5-0 game)?

Andy Kirk vs Stirling early on in the title winning season.

ETA Cardle vs Thistle the season before.

Well said, you should never give up,still a long way to go yet,the way airdrie and stenny are playing who knows

Agreed, still a lot of games to go, yesterdays performance was a setback after improvements over the last couple of weeks. We need to bring in new players at a number of positions if we have to have any chance of staying up and get rid of the dead wood. It should be interesting at meet the manager this Wednesday at Forthbank.

Archived