Gordon Brown

John Lambies Doos

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His press agents have obviously put out the "... Since retiring as Labour leader he has committed his time mainly to charity..." line that all the media have picked up on. Bit of a fucking insult to his constituents whose interests he was being paid handsomely to represent.

This, hopefully our next MP will actually bother his/her arse to actually turn up at Westminster.

He's a p***k who shat out of calling an election to seal the deal on filling the other war criminal's place as prime minister.

He didn't put an end to boom and bust despite his narcissistic proclamation.

He also fucked over Scotland in the referendum by appealing to the latent inner shite-baggism of the craven naw bags.

On the plus side he confirmed New Labours loathing of their core vote during "bigot-gate" which will hopefully lead to their ultimate demise.

f**k off Gordon you careerist, troughing, dicksplash. You'll be missed by nae c**t.

His press agents have obviously put out the "... Since retiring as Labour leader he has committed his time mainly to charity..." line that all the media have picked up on. Bit of a fucking insult to his constituents whose interests he was being paid handsomely to represent.

You'll take this opportunity I'm sure to castigate Alex Salmond for his disgracefully poor Westminster attendance record whilst pulling in two salaries from the public purse.

Won't you? Just to be consistent n that.

We're talking about The Clunking Fist Brown, meanwhile Half Baked is talking about Super Salmond again.

Well Brown left on his own terms.... salmond resigned following an utter humiliation perfectly delivered by the Scottish people in September.

Nice.

Is this where you pretend Salmond left on a high, not after being completely owned by David Cameron in Edinburgh , beaten by the risible Alastair Darling in a debate and brutally destroyed by the Scottish electorate in September?

Is this where you pretend Salmond left on a high, not after being completely owned by David Cameron in Edinburgh , beaten by the risible Alastair Darling in a debate and brutally destroyed by the Scottish electorate in September?

:( Use an alias,your rubbish

Well, hideous grammar aside, this is I suppose an improvement on your creepy fascination with my job.

Can perhaps start to think about rescinding that restraining order in place on you.

Well, hideous grammar aside, this is I suppose an improvement on your creepy fascination with my job.

Can perhaps start to think about rescinding that restraining order in place on you.

:( Get clarkson your terrible

On the plus side he confirmed New Labours loathing of their core vote during "bigot-gate" which will hopefully lead to their ultimate demise.

To be fair to him, this is probably the one thing he got right. She was a dreadful bigot.

What I really hated was the requirement for him to apologise. He should have stood his ground!

Did he? I thought it was because he lied to the Scottish people, then subsequently shat himself when he realized that he would be in for a pumping in May.

Indeed, there is huge support for independence in kirkcaldy. Labour have a huge majority which will be difficult to overturn but Id expect a huge swing to the snp in may. Gordy obviously thinks so too.

To be fair to him, this is probably the one thing he got right. She was a dreadful bigot.

What I really hated was the requirement for him to apologise. He should have stood his ground!

If he'd just turned round when she was asking "where are all these Eastern Europeans coming from eh?" and replied with "eh Eastern Europe?" I'd have voted for Labour on that alone.

Archived