Ferguson

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two polis nearly sideswiped my car at the weekend with my kid in the back because they decided on a whim while we were driving through a cross junction that they weren't waiting for their lights to change so threw on the sirens and accelerated straight towards my motor, which was at 90 degrees to them. Love to get my hands round their masonic throats.

What's with all the talk of defending families and people's lives being in imminent danger? Obviously not the case from that video. It's also a guarantee that the laddie's ethnicity played a part in the handling of the situation.

If the polis went around executing everybody popping shots off into the air in Tucson, there'd be naebdy left by Independence Day.

I'd like it to be known that I love and appreciate the polis, and give them bribes hugs whenever I see them out and about.

I tried the same in Arizona once, and I've almost regained full mobility. Thank God I wasn't looking particularly dusky that day.

I think the US cops tend to be really jumpy, quick to escalate force etc, but they also work in an environment where a lot of cops are shot at every year, I think they do go seriously overboard with some things.

Cannot imagine anybody sane wanting to be a cop in the States. They've made a rod for their own backs with this firearm silliness, and they're stuck with it now.

Also, I have a new avatar for you :P

post-38705-0-88013200-1429192998.png

• 2 weeks later...

Trouble has been brewing in Baltimore for a few days. Seems to be turning quite violent now. It all kicked off due to the death of Freddie Gray.

A friend of mine is a lecturer at John Hopkins. Saw this this morning on Facebook.

Talking about police brutality did y'all see this. Also on US news sites today. Unbelievable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPvTTmhyB_w

A friend of mine is a lecturer at John Hopkins. Saw this this morning on Facebook.

Talking about police brutality did y'all see this. Also on US news sites today. Unbelievable.

Well, he won't do it again, will he? :P

I love how the audio cuts out as soon as the kicking begins :lol:

I read about this but this is my first viewing of it. Unbelievable stuff. This resulted in an award of $650,000 for the victim of the beating and the return to work as normal by all officers involved. Their department said -

With this situation behind us, we can move forward with protecting our residents and ensuring that local enforcement is responsive, effective and restrained

• 1 year later...
38 minutes ago, Njord said:

Fuckin not able to edit it...grrrr....

Anyhoo, one of the vocal voices over the Ferguson shtick, Darren Seals , found shot dead in his torched motor.

http://www.theroot.com/articles/news/2016/09/darren-seals-ferguson-protester-dead/

Seems to have been a bit of a rascist nutjob.

Where are you seeing he was a racist nutjob?

37 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Where are you seeing he was a racist nutjob?

One of those BLM clowns, and ":and referred to himself as a “Businessman, Revolutionary, Activist, Unapologetically BLACK, Afrikan in AmeriKKKa, Fighter, Leader"." sorta gives the game away.

5 minutes ago, Njord said:

One of those BLM clowns, and ":and referred to himself as a “Businessman, Revolutionary, Activist, Unapologetically BLACK, Afrikan in AmeriKKKa, Fighter, Leader"." sorta gives the game away.

No, it really doesn't. 

Archived