The Scottish Premiership's Best & Worst Posters 2014

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I've only got 10/11 people's votes from QLP so that's definitely not right.

You mean that QLP hasn't even counted the overall votes for you? What a bloody shambles. I hope he has taken account of the voters on this thread and not just sent you the PM ones. This could be absolutely vital. Please get it right.

You mean that QLP hasn't even counted the overall votes for you? What a bloody shambles. I hope he has taken account of the voters on this thread and not just sent you the PM ones. This could be absolutely vital. Please get it right.

Eh? I wasn't expecting QLP to count them. We realised there was a character limit and I noticed he'd only sent 10 set of votes.

This year the killie best poster award will be a joint award between QLP and KillieSqirrell. Just brace yourselves :whistle

Abereeen:

good guy:

_73624440_021559561-1.jpg

The wait is finally over folks. Now it's time to reveal Aberdeen's good guy and wanks. Karl Fletcher picked up third place in this award with 12.5% of the votes. Karl is a really good poster and the general consensus was he knows his stuff about football. However, in this award there was two runaway posters. In second place narrowly missing out with 37.5% of the votes is mozzamozza. I'm sure mozzamozza will be gutted by losing this award, but if you're reading mozza; I'll buy you a nice cold pint of Moray cup to wash down your tears! In first place with 42% of the votes comes Standfree03. Stand free definitely splits the PnB masses, some love some hate. Standfree is unquestionably PnB's marmite. He's a great wind up merchant, and that's one of the main reasons he's won this award. Well done Standfree, you're officially Aberdeen's best poster of 2014.

w**k:

AberdeenFan_650x579.jpg

This award was a little more clear cut. Aberdon picks up a podium finish in this award with 13% of the votes, most saying he's good for a bite and is easily upset. Poor lad. In second place comes Aberdeen's best poster Standfree03 with 26% of the votes. As I said he's the marmite on the site. Many voting for him in this section felt he was clueless about football, was an old firm obsessive and also cared more about getting bites than actually posting anything decent. However, running away with this award with 48% of the votes is La_Layenda. Everyone's favourite Journalist! Not sure anyone was expecting him not to win it and he has duly delivered. He has rightly won this award, so congratulations to La_Layenda.. You are officially Aberdeen's worst poster of 2014.

How many of the posters that voted for me as worst were Celtic fans? I'd imagine the vast majority of them :D

A bunch of utter simpletons, it's too easy :lol:

Well done m9

StandFree and Mozza are easily a class apart from most others on the forum, never mind just confined to Aberdeen supporters.

La Leyneda or whatever his name is, was really the only noticeable choice for worst.

Fucking raging, like.

Only joking! SF is relentless in his hilarious wind ups of the OF slaverers.

I voted for you Mozza but standfree is great value too, imho.

The hounding of teams starting with Saint isn't getting enough love here.

His trolling of us now ends up with some rather delightful chat about the curry houses of Perth tbf, while winding up St Mirren fans is the equivalent of making a cat chase torchlight

Archived