P&B Out of the Loop

You must have led a very sheltered P&B existence.

Consider yourself fortunate.

Am the same. I date back to the days of the old Rivals and Scottish Fitba board but rarely venture beyond the league forums. Only now am I undergoing a Narnia like experience as I discover other forums.

Be gentle with me. ????

Am the same. I date back to the days of the old Rivals and Scottish Fitba board but rarely venture beyond the league forums. Only now am I undergoing a Narnia like experience as I discover other forums.

Be gentle with me.

f**k off you c**t.

What happened to the following members:

XBL

Ad Lib

Dickson? (Can't remember his username)

The Hearts guy who came up with dece

Sciencey Hearts guy #2 (Paulo Sergio? Or was it Hearts Daft? I dunno).

I probably shouldn't care but I always see their names pop up in old threads and they've usually racked up thousands of posts (only to have "banned" next to their avatar)

What happened to the following members:

XBL

Ad Lib

Dickson? (Can't remember his username)

The Hearts guy who came up with dece

Sciencey Hearts guy #2 (Paulo Sergio? Or was it Hearts Daft? I dunno).

I probably shouldn't care but I always see their names pop up in old threads and they've usually racked up thousands of posts (only to have "banned" next to their avatar)

XBL got involved in mod bashing over their refusal to ban somebody Swampy and Vicky didn't approve of.

Dickson (Lawstud?) got done for calling Egyptians monkeys and other stuff.

SaltyTON was hilarious if he's the guy I think he is.

Back when the reputation system was still anonymous I gave him a reddie for an entirely inoffensive post and a few others did the same just for the #bantz. He went properly apoplectic with rage. Like dangerously angry. It was loltastic.

He was also made a moderator, but completely lost the plot, handing out warnings and bannings left right and centre for things he personally didn't agree with, to such an extent that he was stripped of moderating duties within hours.

A loonball, without a doubt. With the most horrendous taste in films ever.

What's the deal with DA Baracus and his boss? Iv seen it mentioned a few times, I assume there is a thread somewhere that explains

DA is in somewhat of a quandary, he usually takes the pineapple, but is baulking at giving the pineapple.

What happened to mhak??

He was a pretentious little p***k but just seemed to disappear over night?

Also the mumsnet thread, apart from Filth what was that all about! I was in Mexico and came home to the aftermath!!

Edited by wellboy1991

What happened to mhak??

He was a pretentious little p***k but just seemed to disappear over night?

Also the mumsnet thread, apart from Filth what was that all about! I was in Mexico and came home to the aftermath!!

Mumsnet had crept into the p&b vernacular and they were getting a bit of publicity at the time, so a bunch of p&b'ers signed up to troll them including a fantastic recipe for placenta soup from itzdrk. It was a murky mess of light hearted humour and downright misogyny. Big Gus pointed this out and got ripped for it and had a bit of a meltdown.

Someone grassed up p&b to Mumsnet who had their own invasion of this site which resulted in sparklingbrook getting her chebs out in one of p&b's finest posts.

It ended up in the Daily record for real XD & I think div may have pumped an admin from mumsnet*

*Scandalous speculation