P&B Out of the Loop

RandomGuy is PerthsireBell.

Just noticed this :lol: I know some folk still hold this belief I was Savo, but I didn't think people still thought I was PB.

PB's the one who pops up with an alias every 15 days, who posts about Arsenal winning and starts a thread where he mentions his Lexus at least twice. If it was me I'd have been banned a while ago. I appreciate I have the same shite banter though.

Just noticed this :lol: I know some folk still hold this belief I was Savo, but I didn't think people still thought I was PB.

PB's the one who pops up with an alias every 15 days, who posts about Arsenal winning and starts a thread where he mentions his Lexus at least twice. If it was me I'd have been banned a while ago. I appreciate I have the same shite banter though.

PBs banter is much better than yours. He's hilarious, one of my favourite posters when on form (the quavers diet being a fine recent example).

You're inoffensive, decent enough, but not nearly as readable as PB.

PBs banter is much better than yours. He's hilarious, one of my favourite posters when on form (the quavers diet being a fine recent example).

You're inoffensive, decent enough, but not nearly as readable as PB.

True, when he's off form he's a complete state though.

SaltyTON was hilarious if he's the guy I think he is.

Back when the reputation system was still anonymous I gave him a reddie for an entirely inoffensive post and a few others did the same just for the #bantz. He went properly apoplectic with rage. Like dangerously angry. It was loltastic.

SaltyTON was hilarious if he's the guy I think he is.

Back when the reputation system was still anonymous I gave him a reddie for an entirely inoffensive post and a few others did the same just for the #bantz. He went properly apoplectic with rage. Like dangerously angry. It was loltastic.

Who was it that had a 'heads gone episode' when he started a thread to complain that he'd been unfairly dotted / bullied and demanded that the mods restored his reputation? Obviously he got a whole bunch more and genuinely seemed on the verge of tears over it all.

- "I started becoming a better poster and worked hard for several months to get back into the green, only for a select bunch to undo all that work by constantly red dotting :bairn "... or something along those lines.

Who was it that had a 'heads gone episode' when he started a thread to complain that he'd been unfairly dotted / bullied and demanded that the mods restored his reputation? Obviously he got a whole bunch more and genuinely seemed on the verge of tears over it all.

- "I started becoming a better poster and worked hard for several months to get back into the green, only for a select bunch to undo all that work by constantly red dotting :bairn "... or something along those lines.

I remember that.

Was it not throbber?