P&B Out of the Loop

What are P and D's? I've seen Sevco fans use this term recently.

As RoversMad says, The Ps&Ds are the plastics and diddies ie Plastic Paddies and fans of diddy teams. Not The People.

plastics and diddies to describe other teams fans.

Shocking (bannable? ) use of rhyming slang imo...

Bannable? Rhyming slang? Tsk.

"What is left of Scottish Football".

I've got the general gist of a seething Sevco goblin on verge of tears, etc etc. What's the full context, who posted it, etc?

Think what was the Sevco poster Bendarroach originally , was a tear stained rant that Scottish football was going down the tubes because Rangers died. Became a bit of a catchphrase he unleashed anytime there was any bad news about Scottish football.

What does NAP stand for?

Not A Problem.

I don't think it's an official abbreviation. I think it's just the name for a sure bet. I could be wrong. I always view it as 'Not A Problem' but that's just a personal thing :lol:

I think it has something to do with French gambling but I might be pulling this out of my arse.

Two things about 'nap'. 1. When betting on the nags your 'nap' is your sure bet - the one you know will be a winner (almost always wrong IMO). 2. Going 'nap' in football? Scoring 5 goals (usually winning 5-0)

Edited by The_Kincardine

Clarkston posted it I think during a rant after the Alloa game in which he basically gave the usual "Scottish football needs Rangers" pish.

Nah, it's much older than that. It was that total fruitloop Bendarroch.

I have one. Who started the abbreviation/bracketed explanation meme? That's pretty nifty imo (in my opinion)

Nah, it's much older than that. It was that total fruitloop Bendarroch.

I have one. Who started the abbreviation/bracketed explanation meme? That's pretty nifty imo (in my opinion)

Are you sure you shouldn't be asking "What's a meme?"