P&B Out of the Loop

I've been a platinum member for a while now, the main benefit is no adds. Being able to change your username is just a bonus.

Worst part is getting wrinkly in the hot tub while waiting for a mod to deliver some more coke and bubbly. The hookers can get anxious.

• 1 month later...

The phrase 'be a wear' seems to be making a frequent appearance. What's the history with that?

I think (but may be wrong) that it was in relation to the posts that are appearing on Facebook in relation to gangs of Romanians allegedly trying to steal kids from branches of B&M, Asda etc also the gangs trying to steal dogs and so on. Some of the spelling on such posts is highly questionable. I think that's where it stems from, if I am incorrect I'm sure someone will be along to put me right :)

I think (but may be wrong) that it was in relation to the posts that are appearing on Facebook in relation to gangs of Romanians allegedly trying to steal kids from branches of B&M, Asda etc also the gangs trying to steal dogs and so on. Some of the spelling on such posts is highly questionable. I think that's where it stems from, if I am incorrect I'm sure someone will be along to put me right :)

Yep,

some scheme goblin put a post on FB warning parents that there were men shopping for kids clothes, but they didn't have kids with them...

They obviously must therefor be child snatchers :lol:

Then she finished off the post warning us again to "BE A WEAR" :lol:

Where did the whole "pilot error" thing come from?

Clutha helicopter crash thread, where Jock001 was rather quick to blame the pilot because of the lack of Mayday call. Hence also the frequent mention of "was there a mayday?" in anything mentioning a crash.

Edited by Hedgecutter

Just realised...

Where did the whole "pilot error" thing come from?

Despite writing himself in the Glasgow Crash thread:

Surprised a certain notorious poster hasn't blamed "pilot error" yet.

plus numerous identical 'Falkirk for the New Dubai' posts, before posting it again as a brand new thread...

... has Mr Bairn lost it? :unsure2:

• 3 weeks later...