5th round

1320Lichtie

With the exception of Celtic, probably the hardest tie we could've got. Obviously we still have to get through first but if we do then at least it should be a good crowd and atmosphere - would be like times in the non-too distant past. United always bring a good support down to us anyway but with it being the Scottish Cup, I'd expect a large following. Which is cracking from a £ point of view.

On the park, however, would be a very tough ask for us but I'd hope we'd at least be competitive. Be nice to welcome Callum Morris and Jackie McNamara back, as well as Jordan Moore.

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll take that! Not the glamour draw we wanted but a winnable home tie against 2 sides lower than the team we beat on Saturday. Made some good friends at Albion Rovers last season.

Yeah, we're pretty happy too :)

We need to make sure we don't lose sight of Berwick though; there wasn't much between us on Saturday.

Definitely a conspiracy to remove as many Premiership clubs from the competition this round with the two ties mentioned. A bit of a meh draw for us drawn against another Premiership outfit if we get past the Saints but I suppose if you want to win the Cup you have to beat some of the better teams. Looking at the draw this is shaping up nicely for one team to easily progress to the next round and on to their first major trophy........

Arbroath. ;)

I must be the only one who quite fancies a wee trip to Ibrox. At least we get a pay day. The current Rovers team were never going to get far in the cup. I just hope this doesn't get moved to a lunchtime kick off. If it does I'll probably give it a miss.

Well, me and our board, with the pound signs flashing before their eyes.

With the exception of Celtic, probably the hardest tie we could've got. Obviously we still have to get through first but if we do then at least it should be a good crowd and atmosphere - would be like times in the non-too distant past. United always bring a good support down to us anyway but with it being the Scottish Cup, I'd expect a large following. Which is cracking from a £ point of view.

On the park, however, would be a very tough ask for us but I'd hope we'd at least be competitive. Be nice to welcome Callum Morris and Jackie McNamara back, as well as Jordan Moore.

Absolutely all this ^^^^.

I predict the Quarters will be:

Spartans

Sevco

Sellick

Hibs

Falkirk

Dundee United

Inverness

St Johnstone

:(

I'll go for

St. Johnstone

Raith Rovers (bye, due to Secvo unable to fulfill this fixture), nah Rangers more likely.

Dundee

Arbroath

Falkirk

Dundee Utd

Partick Thistle

Albion Rovers

Tv should be Dundee v Celtic, QOS-Fermers and Pars (if they get through) v DU. Arbroath v Hibs would have been great tie at Gayfield too. But sky can't see beyond sevco, stupid idiots

How many TV games are there?

Guaranteed that Celtic and Sevco will be picked.

There was 3 at this stage last year (Celtic v Aberdeen, Utd v St Mirren and Sevco v Dunfermline)

Dundee v Celtic and Raith's trip to the Donnay Dome are certainly stick-ons for the telly but no idea for the 3rd game.

There was 3 at this stage last year (Celtic v Aberdeen, Utd v St Mirren and Sevco v Dunfermline)

Dundee v Celtic and Raith's trip to the Donnay Dome are certainly stick-ons for the telly but no idea for the 3rd game.

Yourselves or St Johnstone surely?

Archived