Dundee v Celtic

Dave Coaches

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can understand why Celtic look better technically than other teams but why do they always seem to look so much stronger and quicker aswell? Teams can't even get the better of them by being physical. Frustrating to watch

Most likely a far better level of strength coaches/facilities.

Looks like its just a matter of time until Celtic extend the lead, so I fully expect Wighton to equalise with the next attack

Can understand why Celtic look better technically than other teams but why do they always seem to look so much stronger and quicker aswell? Teams can't even get the better of them by being physical. Frustrating to watch

Shite Scottish coaching.

Teams like Maribor match Celtic for pace and strength.

DABs and saints still absolutely seething about James mcpake for no reason? Embarrassing stuff.

Wouldn't watch either of their mobs if they were on in my back garden but their fans launch a player cam campaign.

Obsessed imo

Aye :blink:

DABs and saints still absolutely seething about James mcpake for no reason? Embarrassing stuff.

Wouldn't watch either of their mobs if they were on in my back garden but their fans launch a player cam campaign.

Obsessed imo

I watch any Scottish footballs thats on tv tbh

Aye probably. Better level of professionalism with the guys to maybe seeing as they're mostly internationalists.

Griffiths looking very sharp.

Ronny has been banging on about this for a while now, Scottish players are just not nearly as fit or professional as the scandinavians

Archived