Dundee v Celtic

Dave Coaches

1 post in 7 in this thread. You've been at it for days now across various threads.

Tedious.

:lol: The only time I've posted about him was in the thread where Dundee fans were trying to say he was better than Anderson and Wright. I posted about him as those two play for the club I support and I didnt share that opinion. Not really sure what your problem with that is tbh, as its pretty normal behavior really.

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The half-time studio OPTA panel of McCann and McManus pounding into McPake. I'd get on your twitter to them right away, Deefiant.

Don't mind deserved criticism, he's having a poor game.

Dabs and saints at home in their pish stained breeks mounting a player cam campaign waiting to jump on every stat however is a minter. Nothing more, nothing less.

Don't mind deserved criticism, he's having a poor game.

Dabs and saints at home in their pish stained breeks mounting a player cam campaign waiting to jump on every stat however is a minter. Nothing more, nothing less.

Dabs and saints, plural, really? You're allowing yourself to be wound up by two obvious trolls. :lol:

ETA game over?

Think we should take Dyer off, put McGinn at right back and Irvine at left back. I wouldn't want to put McGowan out wide so it would have to be McGinn, McBride or Wighton depending on who we'd bring on.

Games gone now anyway.

Archived