Dundee v Celtic

Dave Coaches

Why would the sight of a Union Flag wind up other fans?

It doesn't, As far as i'm aware it didn't bother our fans today. It was Dundee's stewards who obviously had the problem with it.

Maybe you should get in touch with your club and find out why

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, I'm asking you because you said:

I think that is the difference, our fans don't bring the tricolour to try and wind up the opposition fans

Obviously you think that your fans would be wound up by a Union Flag.

FWIW, the Celtic fans went schizo at the production of said flag. First booing until they thought up the ditty, 'Are you Sevco in disguise?' before singing, 'Dundee Voted Yes'. It clearly had its desired effect.

Happy with our performance today, should have won by more, but would have taken 2-0 before a ball was kicked. Good to see Griffiths on the score sheet again, Johansen again showed how important a player he is for us, good day at the office.

Dee Man, on 07 Feb 2015 - 17:01, said:

You've got to love Selik fans who don't post on the thread and then they're all over it when they win.

Archetypal glory hunters.

I bet not one of them attended the game either.

My 6 year old son today asked me if Celtic were a Scottish team.

When I said they were from Glasgow he asked me why they all brought Irish flags to the match if they lived in Scotland and liked a Scottish team. That was easily enough explained away innocently.

In a few years time he will hear some of the bile being sung by these fans and ask me what they are singing and what the songs mean. He may even have a bash at singing them himself if the tune is catchy (wee shite loves beautiful Sunday.....)

This is the vile plague that the bigot brothers bring to the game in our country. Spreading hate and bigotry in their wake wherever they go.

Bringing the Union Jack out to bait them is tragic, the fact that the authorities tried to remove the flag of this country from the stand is worse. It shouldnt be an issue, but it is, and that issue is purely caused by Rangers, Celtic and the knuckle dragging morons who follow them.

When I said they were from Glasgow he asked me why they all brought Irish flags to the match if they lived in Scotland and liked a Scottish team. That was easily enough explained away innocently.

In a few years time he will hear some of the bile being sung by these fans and ask me what they are singing and what the songs mean. He may even have a bash at singing them himself if the tune is catchy (wee shite loves beautiful Sunday.....)

This is the vile plague that the bigot brothers bring to the game in our country. Spreading hate and bigotry in their wake wherever they go.

Bringing the Union Jack out to bait them is tragic, the fact that the authorities tried to remove the flag of this country from the stand is worse. It shouldnt be an issue, but it is, and that issue is purely caused by Rangers, Celtic and the knuckle dragging morons who follow them.

That's a pretty impressive post right there chief. Well said.

What bile was sung by Celtic fans todays I didn't hear anything of the sorts.

Archived