Dundee v Celtic

Dave Coaches

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can understand why Celtic look better technically than other teams but why do they always seem to look so much stronger and quicker aswell? Teams can't even get the better of them by being physical. Frustrating to watch

When you pay bigger wages you generally get better/stronger/faster players. No?

I watch any Scottish footballs thats on tv tbh

Is there 1 player you obsess about for every team or just James mcpake?

He's not playing brilliantly but no one has said he is brilliant, the fact banana and yourself have decided to act like opta stats on him is cringey tbf.

Despite everything Dundee are still in it. Wighton may have huge potential but has offered nothing this game. Do Dundee have anyone they can bring on for him whilst still keeping a similar formation?

Despite everything Dundee are still in it. Wighton may have huge potential but has offered nothing this game. Do Dundee have anyone they can bring on for him whilst still keeping a similar formation?

Clarkson :thumbsdown

Wightons not had much of a chance really but he's offered a lot more than Clarkson has for months.

Is there 1 player you obsess about for every team or just James mcpake?

He's not playing brilliantly but no one has said he is brilliant, the fact banana and yourself have decided to act like opta stats on him is cringey tbf.

I've mentioned him in one post of the seven I've made. I've also criticised James Forrest in those posts. Think you should maybe stop throwing the word obsessed about as its certainly not me it'll cling too.

When you pay bigger wages you generally get better/stronger/faster players. No?

Better technically, yes.

But there's no reason players at Celtic should be faster and stronger than players at other clubs. Strength/fitness/pace are things anybody can excel at.

Arbroath have been absolutely beasted this year I understand, it shines through on a Saturday.

I've mentioned him in one post of the seven I've made. I've also criticised James Forrest in those posts. Think you should maybe stop throwing the word obsessed about as its certainly not me it'll cling too.

1 post in 7 in this thread. You've been at it for days now across various threads.

Tedious.

Wighton has no strength on the ball, and it's been an issue. That's something that will be sorted in years to come though. Looks like he has some serious potential.

Physically hes like May pre-loans, if he learns from Mays example and just absolutely beasts the gym he'll get up to scratch in no time. He looks better on the ball than May did pre-loans too.

Archived